These delectable chewy brownies will melt in your mouth. The brownies are so delicious that one brownie will never be enough. They are just like the brownies grandma used to make – of course instead of just enjoying a brownie or two, the process of making and baking them must be done first. Seeing the happiness on our loved ones faces as they bite into these brownies certainly makes the extra work worth it.Print
Quick, Easy To Make Fudge Brownie Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 15 1x
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl mix butter, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix together. Remember there may be some lumps and this is ok.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.