Pumpkin is certainly a favorite fall flavor – pair it with cheesecake and you are sure to have a delicious fall dessert for brunch that will have them asking for more.
There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Glam Up These Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes!
These little mini-pumpkin cheesecakes are a crowd favorite because they look almost as good as they taste!
For a little extra “sparkle,” top each cheesecake with some pre-made salted-caramel crunch.
If you can’t find any in your local grocery store, you can order some online here:
You can also top these mini-pumpkins cheesecakes with your favorite caramel sauce or some chopped nuts before serving.
For a more minimalist approach, simply sprinkle a bit of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon on top of the whipped cream.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 2 T. real maple syrup
- 1 ½ c. crushed gingersnap cookies (approximately 25–30 cookies)
- 2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. light brown sugar , firmly packed
- 1 t. salt
- 3/4 c. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 T. Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. ground nutmeg
- 1 t. ground ginger
- ½ t. ground cloves
- Salted Caramel Crunch (pictured)
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped nuts
- In a large glass bowl, blend 1 pint of heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract with a hand or immersion blender until it doubles in size and changes the texture.
- Then, drizzle maple syrup into the bowl and continue blending until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Set aside or place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Put the cookies in a large heavy-duty and cover with a towel.
- Pound bag with a meat mallet or rolling pin until cookies are uniformly crushed into very small pieces. This can also be done in a food processor .
- Transfer the crushed cookies to a glass bowl and add melted butter.
- Stir with a fork until thoroughly combined. Add a little more melted butter to hold cookie crumb mixture together, if necessary. However, do not add too much or the butter will compete with the flavor of the gingersnap crust.
- Divide the cookie crumb mixture into 24 equal parts and press the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup firmly with your fingers to form a crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, brown sugar , and salt with a hand-held mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree and Greek yogurt to the cream cheese mixture and continue beating until combined.
- Crack the egg in a separate bowl before adding it to the cream cheese mixture.
- Then blend in vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg , ginger, and cloves. Continue blending until all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated into the batter.
- Evenly divide the pumpkin cream cheese mixture between the 24 muffin-tin cups, placing it on top of the pre-baked cookie crust. Fill each cup slightly higher than the edge of the pan.
- Place muffin tin on center rack of oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the tops are lightly browned and the pumpkin mixture has set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before removing mini-cheesecakes from tin.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, top with whipped cream and salted-caramel crunch or your favorite caramel sauce. If using homemade whipped cream, spoon it into a plastic sandwich bag and cut a small corner off one bottom side. Pipe onto individual mini-cheesecakes for greater control.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy To Make, Tasty Pumpkin Pecan Muffin Breakfast Menu Idea
- German Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake With Cheesecake In The Center
- Try This Lemon Mousse For An Elegant Brunch Dessert
- Decorated Homemade Cheesecake Recipe
- Ideas For Easter Brunch
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.