Perfect Fall Apple Pie Filling Dessert Recipe
Crescent roll apple pies are the perfect fall dessert.
They are quick and easy to make, perfect for an after school snack, tailgating or a quick pick me up after all the fun fall family activities.
Best of all this recipe is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
Here is the recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the package.
- Separate the crescent rolls according to the pre-scored lines and lay them out flat.
- Scoop 1 to 2 Tablespoons of the apple pie filling onto each unrolled crescent roll.
- Carefully roll up the crescent roll so it surrounds the apple pie filling and place it on the baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the crescent rolls are filled and placed on the baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the crescent rolls with melted butter.
- Place the baking sheet filled with the crescent rolls into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the tops of the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- While the crescent rolls are baking, put the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon in a bowl.
- Stir the sugar and cinnamon mixture until it is well combined.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the oven and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the crescents.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and place in an air tight container to eat later.
Keywords: crescent roll apple pies, apple pie filling dessert recipe, quick easy recipes, recipe, dessert recipe
Nothing says fall like the smell and taste of apples.
That’s just another reason why this crescent rolls apple pie filling dessert recipe is such a perfect snack for fall.
For busy moms, that makes this recipe perfect – and you know your kids would love some of these for an after school snack as well.
Of course, don’t forget dad!
These make great lunch box treats or snacks for those days when he spends all his time in the garage working on projects.
You might even want to make up a few extra for those unexpected guests that drop by.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Apple Pie For Diabetics
- Healthy Dessert Recipes For Apples
- Delicious Almonds Make Healthy Valentine Snacks
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Casserole
- Cherries Covered In Candy Cane White Chocolate Dessert Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.