experimentalhomesteader.com ("Website") uses a third party technology called Ezoic.
Type(s) of Data
Lawful basis for processing
To improve user experience
Your information helps us to provide you with a more pleasant, efficient experience on this website that may be customized to how you or others respond to content and ads on this or other websites.
To improve ad performance
Your information helps us to optimize the placement, size, timing and number of ads displayed to you. It enables us to make smart decision that help this website owner earn money but reduce the disruption of ads on your experience.
To improve content creation
Your information helps us learn what content you care about and enjoy and, the style of content you like and what you engage the most with. This helps us produce more content and features that you might like.
To improve website performance
Your information helps us measure various performance metrics about our site, such as site speed, so that we can improve the performance of this site.
Your location information, including country, state, city, metro and postal code
The webpage your were at before this website
The type of browser you use and the version
The brand and operating system of your device
What time zone you're in and what time it is there
What pages on this site you visit
How you interact with this website, including time spent, how much you scroll and your mouse movements
The size of your devices screen and the size of the browser on that screen
What content you share on the page
If you copy and paste content on this website
What ad or link you clicked on to arrive at this website
The type of internet connection you use and your ISP or service provider
How long it takes for this website's content to get transfered to your browser, load in your browser and render
The weather where you are currently located
Your age and gender
Your ip address
A unique id so that we can recognize you
What ads you click on
A list of Vendors that may be used on this website
Name Features Purposes Emerse Sverige AB BeeswaxIO Corporation TripleLift, Inc. ADventori SAS Verizon Media EMEA Limited Venatus Media Limited Exponential Interactive, Inc d/b/a VDX.tv AdSpirit GmbH BidTheatre AB Epsilon ADITION technologies AG Quantcast International Limited Adikteev Roq.ad Inc. Vibrant Media Limited Captify Technologies Limited NEURAL.ONE Sovrn Holdings Inc NEORY GmbH Xandr, Inc. Index Exchange, Inc. ADARA MEDIA UNLIMITED Avocet Systems Limited xAd, Inc. dba GroundTruth TRADELAB Smart Adserver The Rubicon Project, Inc. Roku Advertising Services MediaMath, Inc. Criteo SA Crimtan Holdings Limited RTB House S.A. Scene Stealer Limited Blis Media Limited Simplifi Holdings Inc. ShareThis, Inc N Technologies Inc. Madison Logic, Inc. Sirdata OpenX GroupM UK Limited Justpremium BV Intent Media, Inc. RhythmOne DBA Unruly Group Ltd Sharethrough, Inc Amobee, Inc. Sizmek by Amazon M32 Connect Inc GumGum, Inc. Active Agent (ADITION technologies AG) PubMatic, Inc. Tapad, Inc. Skimbit Ltd adsquare GmbH Adverline Smaato, Inc. Rakuten Marketing LLC Yieldlab AG Adform NetSuccess, s.r.o. Fifty Technology Limited The Trade Desk Dynata LLC Taboola Europe Limited comScore, Inc. LoopMe Limited Eyeota Pte Ltd Adloox SA Teads admetrics GmbH Telaria SAS Rich Audience Widespace AB Avid Media Ltd LiveRamp, Inc. ConnectAd Realtime GmbH Nano Interactive GmbH PIXIMEDIA SAS Ströer SSP GmbH (SSP) Showheroes SE Teemo SA YOC AG MiQ ADman Interactive SLU Admedo Ltd MADVERTISE MEDIA Underdog Media LLC Seedtag Advertising S.L Snapsort Inc., operating as Sortable ID5 Technology SAS Adacado Technologies Inc. (DBA Adacado) NextRoll, Inc. IPONWEB GmbH BIDSWITCH GmbH EASYmedia GmbH Outbrain UK Ltd district m inc. Bombora Inc. Yieldmo, Inc. TreSensa, Inc. Flashtalking, Inc. Sift Media, Inc Sublime digitalAudience Adkernel LLC EMX Digital LLC 33Across Platform161 Teroa S.A. 1020, Inc. dba Placecast and Ericsson Emodo Media.net Advertising FZ-LLC Delta Projects AB advanced store GmbH video intelligence AG Semasio GmbH Location Sciences AI Ltd Zemanta, Inc. Tapjoy, Inc. 2KDirect, Inc. (dba iPromote) Centro, Inc. Rezonence Limited Publicis Media GmbH ORTEC B.V. Adssets AB Collective Europe Ltd. Ogury Ltd. 1plusX AG AntVoice smartclip Europe GmbH DoubleVerify Inc. Mediasmart Mobile S.L. emetriq GmbH Temelio adrule mobile GmbH A Million Ads Ltd remerge GmbH Rockerbox, Inc Bounce Exchange, Inc ZBO Media Smartology Limited OneTag Limited LiquidM Technology GmbH ARMIS SAS Audiens S.r.l. 7Hops.com Inc. (ZergNet) Bucksense Inc Bidtellect, Inc Adello Group AG RTK.IO, Inc AdTheorent, Inc Digitize New Media Ltd Bannerflow AB Sonobi, Inc Unruly Group Ltd Spolecznosci Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Goodway Group, Inc. Netsprint SA Mirando GmbH & Co KG Viralize SRL Genius Sports Media Limited Onnetwork Sp. z o.o. Revcontent, LLC Golden Bees Spot.IM LTD Triton Digital Canada Inc. plista GmbH Inskin Media LTD Jaduda GmbH Converge-Digital Smadex SL Comcast International France SAS McCann Discipline LTD AdClear GmbH Codewise VL Sp. z o.o. Sp. k ADYOULIKE SA A.Mob Steel House, Inc. Improve Digital BV On Device Research Limited Keymantics mainADV Srl Integral Ad Science, Inc. Sojern, Inc. Celtra, Inc. SpotX, Inc. ADMAN - Phaistos Networks, S.A. SMARTSTREAM.TV GmbH Knorex Gamned Accorp Sp. z o.o. ADUX PowerLinks Media Limited Jivox Corporation Connatix Native Exchange Inc. Polar Mobile Group Inc. Clipcentric, Inc. Readpeak Oy DAZN Media Services Limited Fusio by S4M Mobile Professionals BV usemax advertisement (Emego GmbH) Adobe Advertising Cloud The ADEX GmbH Welect GmbH StackAdapt WEBORAMA Liveintent Inc. DigiTrust / IAB Tech Lab zeotap GmbH TabMo SAS Adevinta Spain S.L.U. Permodo GmbH AdTiming Technology Company Limited Fyber ad6media The Kantar Group Limited Rockabox Media Ltd Marfeel Solutions S.L InMobi Pte Ltd Telaria, Inc Gemius SA Wizaly Apester Ltd Adelphic LLC AerServ LLC Instinctive, Inc. Optomaton UG Digilant Spain, SLU Orion Semantics Signal Digital Inc. Visarity Technologies GmbH DIGITEKA Technologies AcuityAds Inc. Mindlytix SAS Permutive Mobfox US LLC MGID Inc. Meetrics GmbH Yieldlove GmbH Seeding Alliance GmbH My6sense Inc. Ezoic Inc. Bigabid Media ltd Free Stream Media Corp. dba Samba TV Samba TV UK Limited Vidoomy Media SL communicationAds GmbH & Co. KG Getintent USA, inc. mediarithmics SAS VECTAURY Nielsen Marketing Cloud numberly Qriously Ltd Audience Trading Platform Ltd. Triapodi Ltd. Exactag GmbH Hybrid Theory AddApptr GmbH The Reach Group GmbH Hybrid Adtech GmbH Mobusi Mobile Advertising S.L. Oracle Data Cloud Duplo Media AS twiago GmbH Pocketmath Pte Ltd Effiliation Eulerian Technologies Seenthis AB Nativo, Inc. Browsi Mobile Ltd SheMedia, LLC Brand Metrics Sweden AB AudienceProject Aps Avazu Inc. Cloud Technologies S.A. dunnhumby Germany GmbH Commanders Act DynAdmic SINGLESPOT SAS Arrivalist Co. Ziff Davis LLC INVIBES GROUP Myntelligence Limited PROXISTORE Signals Beachfront Media LLC Proxi.cloud Sp. z o.o. Bmind a Sales Maker Company, S.L. INVIDI technologies AB Neodata Group srl Innovid Inc. Playbuzz Ltd (aka EX.CO) Cxense ASA GDMServices, Inc. d/b/a FiksuDSP travel audience GmbH Demandbase, Inc. Solocal Forensiq LLC Adludio Ltd Adtelligent Inc. Ströer SSP GmbH (DSP) Bidstack Limited TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing AS Yieldr UK Telecoming S.A. Cybba, Inc. Zeta Global DEFINE MEDIA GMBH Affle International AdElement Media Solutions Pvt Ltd TAPTAP Digital SL hbfsTech Targetspot Belgium SPRL Internet BillBoard a.s. HIRO Media Ltd pilotx.tv Ströer Mobile Performance GmbH Totaljobs Group Ltd Madington NeuStar, Inc. AdColony, Inc. SpringServe, LLC STRIATUM SAS Carbon (AI) Limited Arcspire Limited Automattic Inc. KUPONA GmbH Fidelity Media Sub2 Technologies Ltd Haensel AMS GmbH PLAYGROUND XYZ EMEA LTD Triboo Data Analytics NEXD Little Big Data sp.z.o.o. PubNative GmbH Pexi B.V. AdsWizz Inc. UberMedia, Inc. Shopalyst Inc SunMedia Accelerize Inc. Admixer EU GmbH INFINIA MOBILE S.L. ATG Ad Tech Group GmbH netzeffekt GmbH ZighZag ChannelSight The Ozone Project Limited Kayzen Jampp LTD salesforce.com, inc. SmartyAds Inc. INNITY Tealium Inc. Near Pte Ltd AdDefend GmbH Alliance Gravity Data Media Chargeads X-Mode Social, Inc. RUN, Inc. Smartclip Hispania SL GlobalWebIndex Kochava Inc. PaperG, Inc. dba Thunder Industries Cydersoft Smart Traffik DeepIntent, Inc. Reignn Platform Ltd Bit Q Holdings Limited Adhese adhood.com Happydemics RMSi Radio Marketing Service interactive GmbH Dr. Banner Adobe Audience Manager CHEQ AI TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ViewPay Jointag S.r.l. Czech Publisher Exchange z.s.p.o. Otto (GmbH & Co KG) Kairos Fire Neustar on behalf of The Procter & Gamble Company Sourcepoint Technologies, Inc. Localsensor B.V. MAIRDUMONT NETLETIX GmbH&Co. KG Goldbach Group AG Programatica de publicidad S.L. Realeyes OU Mobilewalla, Inc. audio content & control GmbH InsurAds Technologies SA. Bandsintown Amplified LLC Better Banners A/S WebAds B.V Maximus Live LLC Impactify News and Media Holding, a.s. Online Solution Int Limited Consumable, Inc. Market Resource Partners LLC Adsolutions BV ucfunnel Co., Ltd. Predicio Onfocus (Adagio) Blue Azerion Holding B.V. Seznam.cz, a.s. Norstat Danmark A/S Lotame Solutions, inc BEINTOO SPA Capitaldata BILENDI SA : Tappx Hivestack Inc. Relay42 Netherlands B.V. Gamoshi LTD Smile Wanted Group WebMediaRM Ve Global Noster Finance S.L. Adserve.zone / Artworx AS Dailymotion SA Skaze Notify TrueData Solutions, Inc. Axel Springer Teaser Ad GmbH GRAPHINIUM Research and Analysis of Media in Sweden AB Think Clever Media Alive & Kicking Global Limited GP One GmbH Sportradar AG SoundCast Digital East GmbH Telefonica Investigación y Desarrollo S.A.U BeOp Mobsuccess BLIINK SAS Liftoff Mobile, Inc. WhatRocks Inc. Timehop, Inc. Duration Media, LLC. Instreamatic inc. BusinessClick Intercept Interactive Inc. dba Undertone Cedato Technologies LTD. TTNET AS adMarketplace, Inc. Mediaforce LTD AuDigent Radio Net Media Limited Blue Billywig BV The MediaGrid Inc. Arkeero MISSENA Go.pl sp. z o.o. Lifesight Pte. Ltd. ADWAYS SAS VRTCAL Markets, Inc. MyTraffic adality GmbH Inspired Mobile Limited Effinity Kwanko BidBerry SRL Dataseat Ltd OnAudience Ltd Dugout Limited Audience Network AppConsent Xchange AAX LLC Axonix LTD Online Advertising Network Sp. z o.o. Dentsu Aegis Network Italia SpA Beaconspark Ltd Between Exchange Appier PTE Ltd Cavai AS & UK Adzymic Pte Ltd Anzu Virtual reality LTD Monet Engine Inc 6Sense Insights, Inc. Vidazoo Ltd GeistM Technologies LTD Brand Advance Limited Cint AB NC Audience Exchange, LLC (NewsIQ) Blingby LLC Performax.cz, s.r.o. BidMachine Inc. adbility media GmbH Audiencerate LTD MOVIads Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Adxperience SAS Kairion GmbH AUDIOMOB LTD Good-Loop Ltd DistroScale, Inc. Fandom, Inc. GfK Netherlands B.V. RevJet VEXPRO TECHNOLOGIES LTD Digiseg ApS Delidatax SL Lucidity Grabit Interactive Media Inc dba KERV Interctive ADCELL | Firstlead GmbH Global Media & Entertainment Limited MARKETPERF CORP 360e-com Sp. z o.o. SelectMedia International LTD Discover-Tech ltd Adtarget Medya A.S. Aniview LTD FeedAd GmbH Nubo LTD TargetVideo GmbH
Data Usage Purposes
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
2885 Sanford Ave
Grandville, MI 49418
Summary of Requests
If you'd like to see a summary of the requests to know user information, requests to delete user information and requests to opt-out of ccpa compliance that this business has received:
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION AND WEBSITE
Ezoic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Ezoic's principal activities are:
6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States
Northern Design Centre, Abbott's Hill, Gateshead, NE8 3DF United Kingdom
In order to provide our products and services and related support, it is necessary for Ezoic to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union. In such case, the data controller for this data for EU residents is Ezoic Inc. having it’s registered offices at 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States. All questions of requests regarding the processing of data may be addresses to [email protected]
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
If you do not consent to such collection, you can access this website without disclosing your personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Ezoic records data about the individuals and the traffic to this website. Ezoic is this website's limited agent (and data controller in the EU context) for the purpose of providing Internet data and optimization services. Ezoic may use this data to improve its service or enable other services (e.g., using visitor traffic logs or data posted through the service to improve the optimization of other websites).
Ezoic may collect personal information as defined in GDPR (such as IP address and a unique id in a cookie) about visitors to your website for the purposes of statistics, analytics and personalization. In addition, Ezoic works with numerous third parties for the collection and storage of data and the providing of analytics and advertising services.
Use of Personal Information
PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT
We will process the data we collect about you to improve the operation of this and other websites. This information helps us make decisions about what content to show, how it should be formatted, the number, size and placement of advertisements and how content should be delivered to individuals. THis information is also used for analysis of performance and reporting.
USE OF APPLICATION LOGS
Our servers automatically record information (“Application Log Data”) created by your use of this website. Application Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We use this information to diagnose and improve our services. Except as stated in section (Data Retention), we will either delete the Application Log Data or remove any account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 48 months.
The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfil the stated purposes in section “PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT” above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that Ezoic is obligated to follow. Personal data used to fulfil verification of certain types of services such as SSL certificate, payments, and billing will be retained for a minimum of 5 years depending on the class of product or service and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations. After the retention period is over, Ezoic securely disposes or anonymizes your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access improper use or disclosure unauthorized modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
DATA ACCESS & DELETION
You have the right to view information that we have collected about you and to request deletion of any personal information we may have. You can use this data lookup tool to complete these actions.
Below is a list of cookies that are commonly set on this website.
Below is a list of usage, technical and identify metrics that are commonly stored and processed when you use this website
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Sheri Ann Richerson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between this sites product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services. The owner of this website is required by the FTC to inform you that a relationship exists between http://experimentalhomesteader.com, http://www.exoticgardening.com or http://www.sheriannricherson.com and some of the products or services reviewed, recommended or promoted on these sites.
Experimental Homesteader – http://experimentalhomesteader.com owned by Sheri Ann Richerson makes use of affiliate relationships with merchants for monetization of this website and other websites that I own including Sheri Ann Richerson – http://www.sheriannricherson.com and Exotic Gardening – http://www.exoticgardening.com. This means when you click on links to various merchants on this site or the other sites that I own, mentioned above and make a purchase, it may result in a commission that is credited to one of these sites or myself Sheri Ann Richerson. Sheri Ann Richerson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I also post links from Share-A-Share, VigLink and other affiliate programs.
The opinions expressed here are those of myself – Sheri Ann Richerson – as an individual and are not necessarily the opinions of nor reflect the views of any merchants I am affiliated with. I have chosen to only recommend products and services on my sites that I personally use or have thoroughly researched and recommend. I earn a full-time living as a blogger, so I take my credibility very seriously. I want my readers to know they can trust my recommendations.
Third-Party & Sponsor Ads
Text and image ads that appear on http://experimentalhomesteader.com, http://www.exoticgardening.com or http://www.sheriannricherson.com are provided by third party ad agencies such as Amazon Associates, Share-A-Sale, , Google Ad Network, VigLink, etc . I do not personally endorse the products or services advertised in these ads. These companies are not affiliated with me or the three websites mentioned above.
If you have questions about any affiliations on this website, please contact me via email at [email protected] I’ll be more than happy clarify or provide additional details about any of this information.
Previous Disclosure Policy!
This policy is valid from 06 December 1997 through present day
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact [email protected]
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Buffer, Google+, SMS, WhatsApp, all social media sites, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through email, which is our preferred contact method.
That email is [email protected]
Who we are
Our website address is: https://experimentalhomesteader.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We use Akismet anti-spam service.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Additional Terms & Conditions & User Agreement
1. These Terms & Conditions & User Agreement (also herein “terms and conditions”, “Agreement” or “agreement”) set forth how Experimental Homesteader (also herein, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you the user (also herein, “you”, “your”, “user” or “User”, also in many circumstances may be referred to as “subscriber”, “member”, “VIP”, or “affiliate”, agree to respect and treat each other while and after you are using our website, pages and other information published through http://experimentalhomesteader.com.
2. Copyright & Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Sheri Ann Richerson, Copyright © Sheri Ann Richerson Experimental Homesteader 1997 – 2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own education, for shopping on this site or for placing an order through this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
3. No Professional Advice: The beneficial low and no-cost advice shared on our site has been provided for general educational purposes only and for no other purpose. Nothing we provide for you here is intended to replace any form of competent professional advice. If you are in need of professional advice, including medical, mental health, legal, accounting or tax advice, or any other form of professional advice, then you should seek out a competent professional in that area who can ensure you are provided help that is specific to your particular situation and circumstances.
4. No FDA Evaluation: The advice shared in this site has not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor are the products and methods intended to replace proper medical help.
5. Federal Trade Commission Disclosure: This website and its information are written, edited and published by the Company, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact us using the following email address: [email protected] The Company sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, direct sponsorship, affiliate sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. We abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in our website and its content. Other than what is obviously advertising, if certain content is paid or directly sponsored, then we here pledge our best efforts to clearly identify or label it as such. The Company is sometimes compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we may receive compensation for our posts, advertisements or other content, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on any blog, guest post or in any form of comments on our website are purely that blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
6. Policy for Our Giveaways:
• No purchase(s) necessary to win.
• Giveaways are for U.S. residents only (unless stated otherwise).
• Entrants must be natural persons 18 years of age or older to enter.
• Winners are chosen at random, which typically means by a method employing the free tools available at www.random.org, or other similar tools; we also may choose a winner by awarding the prize to the first eligible person to respond to our free call to action.
• Winners will be notified by email shortly after the giveaway ends. We are not responsible if a winner’s email inbox settings mark or categorize our notification email as junk, spam or the like.
• Winners will have 48 hours to claim the prize or another winner may be chosen at our discretion.
• We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Replacement items will not be provided.
• We may, at our discretion, make public the first name and last initial of our giveaway winners, also making public their state and/or country of residence. All other contact information will remain private and will be destroyed after a winner is confirmed and their prize is confirmed as mailed.
• Since all of our giveaways are for cash, goods and/or services valued at less than US$600, we don’t and won’t be sending any winner a form 1099-misc for US income tax purposes, and a winner’s tax considerations and any tax or tax-related obligations are entirely their own.
• We reserve the right to end, extend, or change a giveaway for any reason and without prior notice.
• We reserve the right to consider any entrant ineligible who has been a winner in one of our giveaways in the last 12 months.
• In any of our giveaways of products from certain companies, we reserve the right to limit the pool of eligible entrants to those persons who are not wholesale members, affiliates, contractors or employees of those companies.
• Odds of winning in one of our giveaways depend on number of entrants.
• Void where prohibited by law.
8. Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Indiana.
9. Severability and Interpretation: Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement.
10. Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
11. Arbitration: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Indiana or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration.
12. Limitation of Liability: Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of our content, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
13. Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, affiliates, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of the Company’s content and information and from user’s breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
14. Counterparts: This agreement may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement; it’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent (and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organization you represent) to all of these terms and conditions.
15. Headings: The headings for sections herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this agreement.