Disclaimer: I did receive my Instant Pot at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. I also include links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I love flavored water but buying it can get expensive not to mention how carefully you have to read the labels to make sure what is in the water.
It is possible to use a bottle or pitcher infuser to infuse the fruit into water, but that takes several hours.
This flavored water recipe is sure to hit the spot and is super easy to make!
The Case For Flavored Water
Drinking water is healthy, but drinking it plain isn’t so exciting.
That’s where flavored water comes in.
You can make it at home with ingredients you already have on hand.
Flavored water has been around for centuries, and people have come up with all sorts of creative flavor combinations.
The pairing of blueberry, vanilla and cinnamon is a tasty way to enjoy flavored water.
The sweetness from the berries is offset by the vanilla and cinnamon to create a perfect balance.
This combination not only tastes good but also provides many health benefits.
Instant Pot Fruit Infused Water
Sometimes we just need a refreshing drink, but we all know that regular tap water lacks flavor.
This Instant Pot fruit infused water recipe is perfect for those times!
You can’t beat the convenience and ease of this recipe.
All you need is water and any fruit or combination of fruits and you’ve got a healthy and refreshing drink!
This recipe can be made using any of your favorite fruits and is a great way to consume more fruit in your diet!
Not to mention by making your own flavored water you can enjoy it without the sugar and preservatives found in store-bought brands.
This recipe takes less than 5 minutes to whip up and tastes great – so what are you waiting for?Print
Blueberry, Vanilla, Cinnamon Flavored Water Instant Pot Recipe
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Instant Pot
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup blueberries
- 5 cups water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Drain the blueberries. If you are using home canned blueberries, set the liquid aside and use it as part of the water.
- Place all the ingredients in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and make sure the valve is set to seal.
- Press the noodle button and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- Once the correct amount of pressure is reached, which can take 10 to 15 minutes, the timer will start the countdown.
- Once the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Strain the liquid and get rid of the solids.
- Add 2 to 4 Tablespoons of the infused water to a plain glass of water to create a flavored water.
- If you do not plan to use all of the infused water for flavoring within two to three days, freeze some of it in ice cube trays and put those in your beverage as desired.
Keywords: infused water recipe, infused fruit recipes, instant pot recipes, quick easy recipes, delicious non alcoholic drinks, easy tasty drinks, great drink recipes
Other Ideas For Flavored Water
Homemade water is a great way to get in some extra nutrients, and is a delicious and refreshing alternative to sugary drinks.
When making flavored water at home, one can experiment with different types of fruits.
If you want to get creative, add additional ingredients like cucumbers or berries that are not typically used when making flavored water but might taste great together.
Remember flavored waters can also have things like vinegar in them if you choose to drink vinegar for health reasons.
The only important thing is to make sure the flavored water you make tastes great!
Here are some other flavor suggestions:
- Lemon, Cardamon and Honey
- Lime, Raspberry and Ginger
- Strawberry, Vanilla and Black Pepper
- Orange, Cinnamon, Honey and Saffron
- Coconut, Lemongrass and Vanilla
- Cucumber, Chervil, Salt and Vinegar
Other Instant Pot Recipes
Small Batch Instant Pot Clementine Marmalade Recipe
This small batch Instant Pot Clementine Marmalade Recipe is ideal for those times when you have access to extra Clementine's, or Cleos as they are called down south, but don't have enough to make a large batch to can.