Disclaimer: I did receive my Instant Pot at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. I also include links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I loved flavored water but buying it can get expensive not to mention how carefully you have to read the labels to make sure what is in the water.
It is possible to use a bottle or pitcher infuser to infuse the fruit into water, but that takes several hours.
Use An Instant Pot To Infuse Water Faster
An alternative to borht of these is to use an instant pot to infuse the flavoring into water.
Best of all this method gives a stronger flavor and takes just 5 minutes to do once the pressure is set.Print
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup blueberries
- 5 cups water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Drain the blueberries. If you are using home canned blueberries, set the liquid aside and use it as part of the water.
- Place all the ingredients in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and make sure the valve is set to seal.
- Press the noodle button and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- Once the correct amount of pressure is reached, which can take 10 to 15 minutes, the timer will start the countdown.
- Once the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Strain the liquid and get rid of the solids.
- Add 2 to 4 Tablespoons of the infused water to a plain glass of water to create a flavored water.
- If you do not plan to use all of the infused water for flavoring within two to three days, freeze some of it in ice cube trays and put those in your beverage as desired.
Be sure to take a moment to download your free printable recipe card.
The card is is standard 3 inch by 5 inch design with blank lines that you can print onto card stock, write your favorite recipes on and add to your personal recipe collection.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Basil Strawberry Watermelon Flavored Fruit Water
- Non Alcoholic Copycat Painkiller Cocktail Recipe
- Lemon Balm And Lavender Herbal Tea Recipe
- Pork Tenderloin Instant Pot Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.