- Insert the flowers into the vase so they were standing upright.
- Put a small circle of E6000 glue onto the bottom of one eyeball (the part that is just white).
- Pull the petals of one silk flower back to reveal the center of the flower.
- Press the eyeball into the flower center. Make sure the glued end is touching the center of the flower.
- Hold the eyeball in place while the glue dries – if you don’t do this, the eyeball will not stay tucked into the petals.
- Once the first eyeball was in place and secure, continue gluing eyeballs into individual flowers until you are satisfied with how the arrangement looks. I did not want an eyeball in every flower but you might.
- Then insert the skeleton hands into the vase. I had to saw off the bottom of one of my skeleton hands to make it fit in my vase because the opening of the vase was too small. You may not have to do this.
- The last step is to place it where you want it and enjoy!