Kids love to decorate those cheap fake pumpkins at Halloween.
This idea is recommended for kids that are at least 3 years old – and if you have a Dollar Tree in your area that has the supplies these easy Halloween decorations cost $2.00 each to create.
This is a great, budget friendly idea for Halloween.
- Peel the felt pumpkin sticker off - one piece at a time.
- Place the felt pumpkin pieces on the fake foam pumpkin and press to make sure the felt adheres to the pumpkin.
- Go ahead and decorate with the pumpkin but keep an eye on the stickers. If they start to come off, press them back on and if that does not work use a toothpick with a little bit of glue on it to secure the felt.
Sheri Ann Richerson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Scary Budget Friendly Eyeball Decorations Idea
- How To Glitter A Pumpkin
- 5 Tips For Preserving A Carved Pumpkin
- Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden Craft Inspiration
- Halloween Recipes And Ideas Round Up Post