Kids love to decorate those cheap fake pumpkins at Halloween.
This idea is recommended for kids that are at least 3 years old – and if you have a Dollar Tree in your area that has the supplies these easy Halloween decorations cost $2.00 each to create.
This is a great, budget friendly idea for Halloween.
There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have an affiliate relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.Print
- Fake foam pumpkins
- Felt pumpkin sticker pack (one pack per pumpkin)
- Peel the felt pumpkin sticker off – one piece at a time.
- Place the felt pumpkin pieces on the fake foam pumpkin and press to make sure the felt adheres to the pumpkin.
- Go ahead and decorate with the pumpkin but keep an eye on the stickers. If they start to come off, press them back on and if that does not work use a toothpick with a little bit of glue on it to secure the felt.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Scary Budget Friendly Eyeball Decorations Idea
- How To Glitter A Pumpkin
- 5 Tips For Preserving A Carved Pumpkin
- Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden Craft Inspiration
- Halloween Recipes And Ideas Round Up Post
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.