This DIY burlap wreath fall arrangement is perfect to hang on your door right through the Thanksgiving holiday.
This fall arrangement is made with a French Themed Burlap that fits in perfectly with various French decor ideas, and when you add in the colorful leaves, pumpkins, and acorns you end up with a very colorful fall wreath.
DIY Burlap Wreath Fall Arrangement Tutorial
Here is how to make your own DIY burlap wreath fall arrangement to hang on your front door.
This project is really easy and you can always change the leaves and other decorations out to update the burlap wreath for the different seasons if you choose to.
- Cut the burlap into long strips that are 4 inches wide. You need three strips that are 36″ long for a small wreath. Larger wreaths will need more strips to completely cover them.
- Take two of the burlap strips and cut them in half, then set them aside.
- Start with the 36″ long piece of burlap and use a floral pin to attach it to the straw base wreath.
- Begin wrapping the burlap around the wreath base leaving 4 to 6 inches of burlap looped at the top along the outside of the wreath.
- Secure the burlap on the back of the wreath with more floral pins.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the entire wreath is wrapped in burlap. Cut additional burlap strips as necessary.
- Use the cotton cord to tie the burlap loops close to the top of the straw wreath.
- Wrap the silk leaf garland around the front of the straw wreath securing it with floral pins.
- Add the bunch of plastic pumpkins and acorns to the top of the wreath.
- Add a matching bow to the bottom of the wreath.
- Tie a piece of cotton cord to the top of the wreath to make it easy to hang.
- Hang up your burlap wreath up and enjoy it!
Tip: Use a wreath storage container to store your wreath from year to year so it does not accidentally get damaged.
Fall Decorating Round Up Post
So many myself included like to spruce up our home decor in the fall. Sometimes we dont want the typical Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas decorations, but instead prefer something more neutral. Here are a few ideas.
Easy DIY Antique Milk Can Fall Floral Flower Arrangements
Are you looking for super easy DIY floral flower arrangements? This antique milk can filled with silk flowers is the perfect home decor for fall.
DIY Fall Flower Arrangement
Fall silk flower arrangements are easy to keep from year to year. This DIY fall flower arrangement is simple to make and fits well with autumn decor.
Refresh Your Home With Rustic Interior Decorating
These rustic interior decorating ideas include homemade bows and coasters both made with a Paris themed burlap then scented with Febreze Air Effects.
DIY Burlap Wreath Fall Arrangement
Are you looking for French decor ideas that make a great fall arrangement? Then check out this DIY French Themed Burlap Wreath!
Fall Floral Arrangement Ideas
Check out these fall floral arrangement ideas for some inspiration on everything from unique floral ideas for your entryway to fall table centerpiece ideas.
DIY Fall Decorating Ideas For Your Living Room
These DIY fall decorating ideas for your living room are ideal for giving your furniture a facelift for autumn even if you don't sew!
Cute Owl Fall Buffet Table Decorations
These cute owl fall buffet table decorations add a touch of nature and whimsy to your home decor. Best of all these are super easy to make!
Festive Fall Table Decorations With A Faux Pumpkin
From festive centerpieces to fall table decorations faux pumpkins fit right in. Get ideas for decorating your faux pumpkins with bling and a bow.
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.