This DIY burlap (affiliate link) wreath fall arrangement is perfect to hang on your door right through the Thanksgiving holiday.
It is made with a French Themed Burlap (affiliate link) that fits in perfectly with various French decor (affiliate link) ideas, and when you add in the colorful leaves, pumpkins, and acorns you end up with a very colorful fall wreath.
Here is how to make one.
There are also links below to products I recommend from companies I have an affiliate relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.Print
- Cut the burlap (affiliate link) into long strips that are 4 inches wide. You need three strips that are 36″ long for a small wreath. Larger wreaths will need more strips to completely cover them.
- Take two of the burlap (affiliate link) strips and cut them in half, then set them aside.
- Start with the 36″ long piece of burlap (affiliate link) and use a floral pin to attach it to the straw base wreath.
- Begin wrapping the burlap (affiliate link) around the wreath base leaving 4 to 6 inches of burlap (affiliate link) looped at the top along the outside of the wreath.
- Secure the burlap (affiliate link) on the back of the wreath with more floral pins (affiliate link).
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the entire wreath is wrapped in burlap (affiliate link). Cut additional burlap (affiliate link) strips as necessary.
- Use the cotton cord (affiliate link) to tie the burlap (affiliate link) loops close to the top of the straw wreath (affiliate link).
- Wrap the silk leaf garland (affiliate link) around the front of the straw wreath (affiliate link) securing it with floral pins (affiliate link).
- Add the bunch of plastic pumpkins and acorns (affiliate link) to the top of the wreath.
- Add a matching bow to the bottom of the wreath.
- Tie a piece of cotton cord (affiliate link) to the top of the wreath to make it easy to hang.
- Hang up your burlap (affiliate link) wreath up and enjoy it!
Tip: Use a wreath storage container to store your wreath from year to year so it does not accidentally get damaged.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Refresh Your Home With Rustic Interior Decorating
- Fall Decorating Round Up Post
- Easy DIY Antique Milk Can Fall Floral Flower Arrangements
- Goat Milk Bar Soap Recipe
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.