If you’re looking for easy to make Halloween Decorations using the wide variety of Makers Halloween Littles figurines and containers that Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores has for sale, then look no further!
This awesome Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container made by Karen McBride is lit up with purple LED lights and filled with spooky Halloween Littles Figurines!
What Is A Fairy Garden?
A fairy garden is a miniature garden that include miniature figurines and statues such as the Maker’s Halloween Littles Decor, as well as artificial, or in some cases, real plants.
Miniature LED lights are a great way to add illumination to the project.
The really fun part of creating a fairy garden is you can add as much or as little as you want with to the container you choose.
These easy to make Halloween Decorations are only limited by your imagination.
Fairy Garden Are Easy To Make Halloween Decorations
Fairies really do fit into the Halloween theme if you think about it.
Of course, fairy garden are easy to make because really all you are doing is choosing the pieces, arranging them and gluing them into place.
This makes creating a fairy garden Halloween decoration ideal for people of all ages and skill levels.
I do suggestion if you are creating this project with children, because of the use of the E600 glue, that an adult handle the glue.
This is a really fun and unique Halloween craft project that is perfect for beginners and a great family activity.
Here is how Karen made her Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container Fairy Garden.Print
Easy To Make Halloween Decorations Using Makers Halloween Littles Decor
- Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container
- Assorted Makers Halloween Littles Decor
- Battery operated purple LED lights
- E600 glue
- Begin by gathering all the materials you need for the project.
- If you are going to add some moss to the bottom of the Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container, now is the time to do so and go ahead and glue it down. If you are adding the moss after the project is completed, skip this step.
- Attach the LED lights to the back and side walls of the Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container using the E6000 glue. Do not put the glue on the lights themselves. Use a dot of glue very sparingly on the cord gluing it to the pumpkin only where it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- Arrange the Makers Halloween Littles Decorations you chose inside the Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container. It is best to start with the largest ones and work your way down to the smaller ones.
- Step back and look at the arrangement inside the Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container to make sure you like how it looks. It is a good idea to look at it from different angles with and without the LED lights on. Take a photo if you need to so you have a clear idea of what it is going to look like when you are finished.
- Once you are happy with the layout, carefully remove one piece of the the decor at a time and put a drop of glue on the bottom of the piece, then hold it in place inside the Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container until it is secure.
- Now is the time to add any additional moss you might want to lay around the sides or front of the decorations inside the Maker’s Halloween Littles Jack O’Lantern Container. Be sure to glue the moss in place.
- Once all of the pieces are glued into place, set it aside and let it dry overnight.
- Now your Jack O’Lantern Halloween Fairy Garden is ready to display.
Note: When you are ready to store your easy to make halloween decorations, be sure to carefully place tissue paper inside of the Jack O’Lantern to protect the items inside of the pumpkin. Also wrap the outside of the pumpkin in either tissue paper or newspaper to protect it and then put it inside of a plastic container. This should keep your Halloween fairy garden safe from year to year.
Final Thoughts On These Easy To Make Halloween Decorations
All of the materials used in this project were purchased at Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores, which I think is great because it means one stop shopping!
Not to mention it is easy to set the Maker’s Halloween Littles figurines inside of the Maker’s Halloween Jack O’Lantern Container to make sure they all fit easily before you leave the store.
It is nice to get a feel for what the final project is going to look like and make sure there is nothing else you need before you begin your purchase.
This is one reason I love shopping at Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores, not to mention they have a very helpful staff that knows where everything is and is ready to make a few suggestions if you are feeling a little unsure of how the completed project is going to turn out.
In addition to making one or more of these for yourself, they do make great gift items.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden Craft Inspiration
- Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container Graveyard Fairy Garden
- 5 Tips For Preserving A Carved Pumpkin
- Halloween Recipes And Ideas Round Up Post
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.