Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores has lots of craft inspiration project idea sheets in their stores and that is where I came across the idea to Make a Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden.
There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have an affiliate relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
A Peek Behind The Scenes
I loved the one they had on their project idea sheet, but I really wanted to do something a little different.
There were so many Makers Halloween figurines and accessories to choose from it was hard to decide which ones to buy.
After much debate I picked out my favorite figurines and accessories and here is what I came up with.Print
- Begin by cutting a large hole in one side of the Funkin.
- Trim down the size of the foam block if necessary, then hot glue (affiliate link) it to the bottom of the Funkin pumpkin.
- Fill in the sides and top of the foam block with various pieces of the assorted moss (affiliate link).
- Shape and insert the fence into the back of the Funkin. I skipped this step in the video and had to do it at the end so if you do what I did, you can add the fence at the end.
- Arrange the assorted Makers Halloween Littles Figurines in place and once you are happy begin putting hot glue (affiliate link) on the bottom of them to hold them in place. You will need to move the moss (affiliate link) back and hold them in place for a couple minutes so the hot glue (affiliate link) dries.
- Fill in any empty spots inside the Funkin with more moss (affiliate link) or bark.
- Hot glue (affiliate link) moss (affiliate link) or bark around the opening of the Funkin. Hold the moss (affiliate link) in place until it is dry.
- Now your Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden is ready to display!
Note: There is a specific kind of lighting that needs to be used with the Funkin pumpkins so before adding any lighting, please read those specifics.
You can find that information on the tag that comes with the Funkin pumpkin.
Keywords: halloween, little pumpkin garden, halloween crafts, funkin pumpkins
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Scary Budget Friendly Eyeball Decorations Idea
- Garlicky Black Bean Spaghetti Spoons With Deviled Eyes
- Spooky Spaghetti Halloween Recipe
- 5 Tips For Preserving A Carved Pumpkin
- DIY Thanksgiving Chalkboard Art
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.