These cheese broomsticks are so easy to make and they are sure to be a hit at your Halloween Party – or even at snack time.
They are made with three simple ingredients – cheese, pretzels and green onion leaves.
Here is how to make your own cheese broomsticks.
- 10.6 oz (300g) cheese
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 12 green onion leaves
- Cut the cheese into squares.
- Thinly slice the squares cheese about 3/4 of the way through the cube. Do not cut all the way through the cheese square.
- Place the sliced side of the cheese towards the table.
- Insert the pretzel stick into the top of the cheese slice to create the broom.
- Pull a small piece of the green onion off and tie it around the top of the cheese square. Continue doing this until all the cheese brooms have green onion ties.
- Serve or wrap and refrigerate if you are making these ahead of time.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: halloween recipes, halloween snacks, snacks, quick easy recipes, recipe
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Spooky Spaghetti Halloween Recipe
- Garlicky Black Bean Spaghetti Spoons With Deviled Eyes
- Scary Budget Friendly Eyeball Decorations Idea
- Easy Halloween Decorations From Cheap Fake Pumpkins
If you like this post, please pin it to your appropriate pinboard on Pinterest.