This DIY Halloween Bath Bomb Recipe is super easy to make and the kids are sure to be delighted when they see the skeleton pop out of the bubbling cauldron!
DIY Bath Bombs Are Wonderful Halloween Activity For Kids
This is an easy Halloween activity to involve your kids in as well.
I suggest an adult measure out the ingredients, but small hands love to mix them up.
Watch out for the bath and body coloring though because while it does wash off, it will get on their tiny hands.
Then allow them to press the mixture into the cauldron, add the skeleton and finish it off.
What fun they will have at bath time adding their own Halloween bath bomb to the tub and watching as it fizzes.Print
- Mix the baking soda and citric acid together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the sweet almond oil.
- Add in the essential oil.
- Add in the bath and body coloring.
- Use your hands to mix it all together. If it seems it is not holding together well, then add a little more sweet almond oil until you can form the mixture into a solid shape.
- Press some of the bath bomb base you just made into the cauldron at a slight angle.
- Place a plastic skeleton in the cauldron on top of the compressed bath bomb base.
- Continue to add more of the bath bomb base, gently pressing it into the cauldron and around the skeleton until the cauldron is filled to just below the rim.
- Set the cauldron aside to dry overnight so the bath bomb base hardens and stays intact inside the cauldron.
Keywords: halloween bath bomb, bath bomb, halloween
I highly recommend the following articles:
- How To Make The Best Homemade Bath Bombs
- How To Make The Ultimate DIY Bath And Body Product Gift Basket Plus Giveaway
- How To Use Hydrosols
- How To Make Bath Bombs
- DIY Bath And Body Halloween Gift Idea
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.