My friend Karen McBride made this gorgeous graveyard fairy garden using the Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container and the Maker’s Halloween Littles Figurines.
About The Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container Graveyard Fairy Garden
Karen loves to craft and she especially loves to make fairy gardens.
This summer she won two ribbons at the 4H fair in the adult division with her creations, so when she decided to make a Halloween themed fairy garden, I was excited to see what she came up with.
When I first saw the graveyard fairy garden, I thought wow, look what a great job she did!
I was so impressed with her design and the final outcome that I wanted to share her design with all of you.
She said that was ok, and so here is how to recreate her Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container Graveyard Fairy Garden.
All of the supplies bought were purchased at Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores, which is one of my favorite places to shop!Print
- Artificial fall tree with LED lights
- Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container
- 20 Assorted Maker’s Halloween Littles Figurines and Fence Pieces
- E6000 Glue
- Gather all the figurines and fence pieces as well as the pumpkin container before you begin.
- Position the larger pieces such as the tree, fence and the gate where you want them, but do not glue them down yet.
- Now position the other pieces.
- Look at it from several angles to make sure you are satisfied with the positioning of everything.
- Once you are happy with the way the pumpkin container looks, carefully remove one piece at a time, again starting with the larger pieces and put a small dot of the E600 glue on the bottom of each piece.
- Put the piece back on top of the pumpkin container and hold it into place until the glue dries.
- Now move on to the next piece and glue it into place.
- Continue this process until all the pieces are glued down.
- Set the pumpkin container aside and allow it to dry overnight.
- Now your Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container Graveyard Fairy Garden is ready to display.
Note: To store this away be sure to carefully wrap it in tissue paper or newspaper and place it in it’s own plastic container with a lid so the pieces on top of the pumpkin are protected.
Shop Early To Get The Maker’s Halloween Items You Want
This makes it really easy to create a new fairy garden for every season.
The key to getting the figurines you want is to get there early.
In my experience some of the coolest figurines and containers sell out really fast!
Final Thoughts About The Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container Graveyard Fairy Garden
I hope this Maker’s Halloween Pumpkin Container Graveyard Fairy Garden that Karen made has inspired you to create your own.
They are really a lot of fun to make and super easy.
This is also a great craft idea to do with your kids or grandkids, just be sure to use the glue yourself instead of letting them use it because it is pretty strong stuff.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden Craft Inspiration
- Easy To Make Halloween Decorations Using Makers Halloween Littles Decor
- Scary Budget Friendly Eyeball Decorations Idea
- 5 Tips For Preserving A Carved Pumpkin
- Halloween Recipes And Ideas Round Up Post
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.