Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I was not paid anything to post this recipe nor to promote their links. I did not receive any product for review. This is simply a recipe I thought my readers would enjoy. All photos are property of Explore Cuisine and I was given permission to use them. This post, does however contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and buy an item from that link, I get a small percentage of the money.
Halloween is almost here – and if you are looking for a super cool, spooky halloween recipe to serve on Halloween night, then I have a recipe for spooky spaghetti that is perfect for you.
This recipe idea comes from Explore Cuisine.
I love that their pastas are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO!
They are made with 100% organic ingredients.
The Black Bean Spaghetti boasts 25 grams of protein per 2 oz. serving and is made from only one ingredient- organic black beans!
Eating organic foods is important to me – and I hope it is important to you too.
Read on for this terrific recipe!
Spooky Spaghetti Halloween Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 white carrots
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti – cooked drained
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce choose gluten-free
- 1 in jar of marinara sauce (choose one that is more blood red color rather than orange)
- fresh basil
- Start by peeling 8 white carrots, then carve them with small knife into a finger-bone shape.
- Once they are carved, steam them until they are al dente.
- Then set the carrots aside.
- Heat the various sauces in separate saucepans over medium heat, making sure to stir them occasionally so they don’t stick or bubble up.
- Place the warm Explore Cuisine black bean spaghetti in the center of four serving plates.
- Then ladle the alfredo sauce over the center of the spaghetti.
- Arrange the carrot phalanges over the sauce.
- Splatter marinara sauce over the entire dish, in a gruesome manner.
- Garnish with basil.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Garlicky Black Bean Spaghetti Spoons With Deviled Eyes
- Gluten Free Green Bean And Pasta Casserole Recipe
- Scary Budget Friendly Eyeball Decorations Idea
- Easy Halloween Decorations From Cheap Fake Pumpkins
- Halloween Main Course Dinner Ideas
If you like this post, please pin it to your appropriate pinboard on Pinterest.