These flatbread sandwiches make a creamy, delicious eggless omelet ideal for breakfast, lunch or a snack!
They are perfect to give the kids for an after school snack.
These Delicious Flatbread Sandwiches Are Healthy
This tasty dish is packed full of protein and healthy fats, so you can indulge without feeling guilty.
They are super easy to make too!
Here is the recipe.Print
- 2 pieces flatbread
- 2 Tablespoon fresh basil
- 6 slices of cheese
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay the basil and cheese on the flatbread.
- Roll the sides of the flatbread in towards the center.
- Start on one side and roll the flatbread towards the center.
- Fold it over one more time.
- Place the flatbread basil cheese envelopes on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake them for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
Keywords: flatbread basil cheese envelopes, flatbread recipes, flatbread, flatbread recipes healthy, flatbread sandwiches
Final Thoughts About Flatbread Sandwiches
I love flatbread because it’s filling and I don’t feel bloated after eating it.
This recipe is ideal to make in the summer when basil is abundant in the garden.
However, regardless of the time of year, fresh basil is usually pretty easy to buy at the grocery store.
The type of cheese you use is completely up to you.
My suggestion is to use real cheese instead of processed cheese.
I really hope you have enjoyed this recipe.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy Tuna Salad
- Roasted Veggie Dinner With Dijon Drizzle
- How To Eat Organic On A Budget
- 15 More Organic Cooking Tips
- Braised Radish Greens with Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe For Sunday Brunch
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.