A tasty breakfast gets the day off to a great start, but in today’s fast paced world, breakfast menu ideas must be quick, easy recipes that can be made ahead so you simply grab and go come morning.
This brownie batter overnight protein oats recipe is typically made the night before although it is ready to eat just 30 minutes after being refrigerated.
The only last minute prep is slicing up the bananas to top the oatmeal with and then sprinkling on some chocolate chunks.
Here is the recipe:Print
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ounce protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Banana slices
- Dark chocolate chunks
- Add the oats and milk to the container.
- Then add the protein powder, cocoa powder, salt and sweetener if desired.
- Stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes – and preferably overnight.
- When you are ready to eat this, remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Top the oatmeal with banana slices and chocolate chunks.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Best Quick Pancake Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Breakfast Tartlets
- Saffron Orange Morning Juice Recipe
- Healthy Easy Breakfast On The Go
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.