Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I did receive two loaves of bread to sample. I chose to share this recipe because I truly believed my readers would enjoy trying it. There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
This easy tuna salad recipe shared from Natures Own Life is quick and easy to make!
My Thoughts On Natures Own Life Bread
I was suprised that the loaves of bread arrived the very next day.
I requested the Honey Wheat and the Wheat, which were both 40 calorie breads.
While the Natures Own Life was not homemade, it was fresh and delicious.
To be honest, it was a little softer than my homemade bread.
I loved that it had no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup.
In fact, I loved this bread so much I went to our local Meijer to make sure they had it on the shelves and they did.
For those times when I don’t have the time to make homemade bread, this is the brand I will buy.
It was that good!
Here is the recipe:Print
Easy Tuna Salad
Thanks to Nature’s Own Life for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Cook
- 1 can (5 oz.) solid white tuna in water , drained
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices Nature’s Own Life Wheat 40 Calorie Bread
- In medium bowl stir together all ingredients except bread.
- Divide tuna mixture among three slices of bread.
- Top each with another slice of bread.
Keywords: tuna salad recipe, tuna salad, tuna salad sandwich, quick easy recipes
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy To Make Brunch Avocado Spread With Cucumbers And Sweet Peppers
- Roasted Veggie Dinner With Dijon Drizzle
- Braised Radish Greens with Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe For Sunday Brunch
- 15 More Organic Cooking Tips
- 16 More Organic Cooking Tips
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.