Individual homemade pizzas are easy enough to make and satisfy everyones wants.
From different tastes in pizza toppings to simply not wanting someone else to touch your food, this is a way to stop those fights.
Let the kids choose their own toppings and help make their own individual homemade pizzas.
Give Them Their Own Individual Homemade Pizzas
“I Want My Own” pizza!
Do your kids say that everytime you mention pizza?
I know I did.
My tastes were different than my parents – and to this day, I prefer pepperoni pizza over any other kind.
In fact, I don’t tolerate other ingredients on my pizza unless it is bacon.
When kids are at that difficult stage where everything is “mine”, you can make their little hearts pitter-patter by serving individual pizzas and letting them choose their own toppings.
It’s not that hard to do and will keep the peace in your house.
This thin crust pizza recipe makes 4 individual pizzas.
To make sure you get a nice thin crust that isn’t full of bubbles, I recommend the Professional Orblue Pizza Dough Docker.Print
Individual Homemade Pizzas
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Total Time: 47 minutes
- Yield: 4 individual pizzas 1x
- In a large bowl, combine the warm water with the yeast, sugar, oil and salt. Mix until the yeast dissolves. This dough does not need to rise.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix in the flour, ½ cup at a time. Once it’s all mixed together, knead it on a floured counter until it feels elastic.
- Divide into 4 parts, roll each into a ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Assemble the toppings. You can use a jar of prepared pizza sauce or make a simple sauce yourself by combining a 15 ounce can of tomato sauce with 1 and ½ Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. A pizza stone will deliver a crispy crust, whether thick or thin. Otherwise a baking sheet will do.
- Shape each individual dough ball into a round crust about 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 11 to 17 minutes turning once or twice after 10 minutes.
- Once the pizza is turned over, add the sauce and a few toppings (not too many) and sprinkle on pizza cheese. Return to the oven and finish baking. The pizza is done once the cheese is melted.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
Keywords: recipe, quick easy recipe, breakfast menu options