Disclaimer: The reviewer has received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. I am being compensated to participate in #Switch2Swerve challenge through the Bookieboo Influencer Network . I switched out my regular sweetener to Swerve Sweetener from November 18, 2013 through December 20, 2013. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinions based on my own experience with the product.
This banana bread recipe is a great way to use ripe bananas to keep them from going to waste.
Swerve Sweetener Is A Great Alternative To Sugar
With or without nuts, banana bread tastes great and adding Swerve Sweetener removes the calories normal sugar would add.
Swerve Sweetener has zero calories and no aftertaste.
If you’re like me, you might even have frozen bananas in the freezer – and you can use those in this banana bread recipe just like I did.
Here is my recipe for making banana bread with Swerve Sweetener – and remember if you have a favorite recipe Swerve Sweetener measures just like sugar so you can simply use it in place of regular sugar.
- Cream together sugar and butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time. Be sure to crack them open into a separate bowl – one at a time – before adding them especially if you are using farm fresh eggs.
- Add in the baking powder, salt, baking soda and mix well.
- Add in 1 1 /2 cups flour, a little at a time mixing until the flour is combined with the butter sugar mixture.
- Add in the bananas and continue mixing.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract. Continue mixing to make sure everything is combined.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and again mix well.
- Grease a 9″ by 5″ loaf pan or a mini cake pan, depending on what you want the banana bread to look like when it is done.
- Pour the banana bread batter into the pan filling it half full.
- Shake the pan lightly to smooth the top out and remove any air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour and ten minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire cake cooling rack, then remove the banana bread from the pan, place it on a place, sprinkle with confectioners and serve.
- Any remaining banana bread can be stored in a bread bag or wrapped in foil and stored at room temperature.
- Category: Breads
- Method: Oven
Keywords: banana bread recipe, swerve sweetener, banana bread. banana bread recipe easy, banana bread easy, swerve recipes
Swerve Sweetener Near Me
Remember – Swerve measures out cup for cup just like sugar, so you don’t have to worry about doing any crazy math to figure out how to use it in your recipes.
Below are some other posts you are sure to love!
Angel Food Cake Recipe With Poppyseed And Lemon Zest
When it comes to angel cake desserts, this angel food cake recipe with lemon zest and poppy seeds tops them all! It is easy to make too!
Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Summer means strawberry shortcake! Fresh strawberries right off the vine make the best real strawberry shortcake. Whipped cream and sprinkles add pizzazz.
Lindt Lindor Cupcake Decorating Ideas And Recipe
This Lindt Lindor Cupcake Recipe gives some cool cupcake decorating ideas plus inspiration for other easy to create cupcake decorations!
How To Make Red Velvet Cupcakes From Scratch
Learn how to make red velvet cupcakes from scratch and learn how to easily decorate them using techniques anyone can do even if they have no experience.
Eggless Homemade Chocolate Cake Recipe
This eggless homemade chocolate cake recipe is moist and delicious. It uses just a few ingredients and is best baked in a bread pan.
Mini-Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted-Caramel Crunch Topping Dessert For Brunch
Are you looking for an elegant dessert for brunch? These mini-pumpkin cheesecakes with salted-caramel crunch topping are sure to delight your guests!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With A Twist
Are you looking for pineapple cake ideas? Pineapple upside down cake is delicious and easy to make! This recipe is a new twist on an old favorite.
Chocolate Raspberry Cake With Cheesecake In The Center
This delicious baked raspberry cheesecake recipe is a chocolate cake with cheesecake in the center, cream cheese icing and raspberry sauce on top!
German Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
When it comes to a delicious homemade baked cheesecake recipe large enough for a crowd, this German Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe is sure to please!
Scented Geranium Strawberry Cake Recipe
This delicious strawberry cake recipe combined with one of my favorite scented geranium recipes is perfect for afternoon tea.
Chocolate Loaf Brunch Cake Ideas
Check out these chocolate loaf brunch cake ideas - complete with a recipe for chocolate brunch cakes. This cake goes very well with fresh fruit!