Disclaimer: The reviewer has received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. I am being compensated to participate in #Switch2Swerve challenge through the Bookieboo Influencer Network . I switched out my regular sweetener to Swerve Sweetener from November 18, 2013 through December 20, 2013. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinions based on my own experience with the product.
This banana bread recipe is a great way to use ripe bananas to keep them from going to waste.
Swerve Sweetener Is A Great Alternative To Sugar
With or without nuts, banana bread tastes great and adding Swerve Sweetener removes the calories normal sugar would add.
Swerve Sweetener has zero calories and no aftertaste.
If you’re like me, you might even have frozen bananas in the freezer – and you can use those in this banana bread recipe just like I did.
Here is my recipe for making banana bread with Swerve Sweetener – and remember if you have a favorite recipe Swerve Sweetener measures just like sugar so you can simply use it in place of regular sugar.
Banana Bread Recipe Made With Swerve Sweetener
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Category: Breads
- Method: Oven
- Cream together sugar and butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time. Be sure to crack them open into a separate bowl – one at a time – before adding them especially if you are using farm fresh eggs.
- Add in the baking powder , salt, baking soda and mix well.
- Add in 1 1 /2 cups flour , a little at a time mixing until the flour is combined with the butter sugar mixture.
- Add in the bananas and continue mixing.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract. Continue mixing to make sure everything is combined.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and again mix well.
- Grease a 9″ by 5″ loaf pan or a mini cake pan, depending on what you want the banana bread to look like when it is done.
- Pour the banana bread batter into the pan filling it half full.
- Shake the pan lightly to smooth the top out and remove any air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour and ten minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire cake cooling rack , then remove the banana bread from the pan, place it on a place, sprinkle with confectioners and serve.
- Any remaining banana bread can be stored in a bread bag or wrapped in foil and stored at room temperature.
Keywords: banana bread recipe, swerve sweetener, banana bread. banana bread recipe easy, banana bread easy, swerve recipes
Swerve Sweetener Near Me
Remember – Swerve measures out cup for cup just like sugar, so you don’t have to worry about doing any crazy math to figure out how to use it in your recipes.
Below are some other posts you are sure to love!