- 20 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree oil
- 5 drops lavender oil
- 1 drop clove bud oil
- 1/4 teaspoon isopropyl alcohol
- 2 ounces distilled water
- I chose a dark colored bottle with a sprayer on it. I put the distilled water and the alchohol in the bottle first.
- Then I added the essential oils, one at a time, starting with the grapefuit essential oil and working my way down to the clove bud essential oil.
- Once all of the ingredients were in the bottle, I put the sprayer nozzle on, tightened it down and shook it.
- To use it, shake well, spray each teat several times to make sure the openings are coated. That’s all there is to it.
Note: Keep the homemade teat spray in a cool, dark, dry place.