This DIY fall flower arrangement is sure to wow your guests when they find out you made it yourself!
Fall silk flower arrangements are such fun to make because of the rich fall colors of both foliage and leaves that don’t occur any other time of the year.
Here is how I made this fall flower arrangement.
There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have an affiliate relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
- Cut the leaves, roses and hydrangea bushes apart so they are on long individual stems instead of attached to one another in bush form.
- Wrap the floral stakes with floral foam.
- Attach the floral stakes by either clipping them on or by gluing them depending on how the ones you chose attach. to the
- Cut the floral foam to the right size to insert into the flower pot you chose and insert it.
- Press the moss into the sides between the floral foam and the flower pot.
- Cover the top of the floral foam with moss and glue it into place to secure it.
- Arrange the individual stems of hydrangea in the flower pot.
- Add the roses to fill in around the hydrangea.
- Insert the butterflies into the floral foam in the flower pot.
- Add the fall grasses, pinecones, feathers and berries to the flower pot making sure they are stuck in the floral foam to complete the look. Attach any short pieces to the floral stakes and wrap with floral foam if necessary.
- Display as desired.
For those interested in seeing the complete fall look I came up with check out my article on Parade.com titled A Luxurious Fall Buffet On A Budget.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy DIY Antique Milk Can Fall Floral Flower Arrangements
- Fall Decorating Round Up Post
- DIY Thanksgiving Chalkboard Art
- Festive Fall Table Decorations With A Faux Pumpkin
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.