Are you looking for a breakfast menu idea that is easy to make, tasty and perfect for fall?
There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Pumpkin Recipes Are Perfect For Fall
A favorite seasonal fall food is pumpkin – and given that pumpkins are a fall crop that is readily available – that comes as no surprise.
From pumpkin pie to these easy to make, tasty pumpkin pecan muffins there is sure to be a favorite pumpkin recipe in your family.
This easy to make pumpkin pecan muffin is perfect for weekend breakfast ideas or even brunch!
Be sure to save the extras – if there are any – for a quick on-the-go weekday breakfast.Print
Easy To Make, Tasty Pumpkin Pecan Muffin Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda , baking powder , brown sugar , cinnamon and salt.
- Mix these ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs and the vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined. Be careful that you do not over mix.
- Fold in the chopped pecans.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased or lined muffin pan, filling each hole 2/3 full.
- Bake the pumpkin pecan muffins in a preheated oven at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and baked through.
- Cool them in the muffin pans for 5 minutes then move the baked muffins to a wire rack and let them cool completely.