Are you looking for a breakfast menu idea that is easy to make, tasty and perfect for fall?
There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Pumpkin Recipes Are Perfect For Fall
A favorite seasonal fall food is pumpkin – and given that pumpkins are a fall crop that is readily available – that comes as no surprise.
From pumpkin pie to these easy to make, tasty pumpkin pecan muffins there is sure to be a favorite pumpkin recipe in your family.
This easy to make pumpkin pecan muffin is perfect for weekend breakfast ideas or even brunch!
Be sure to save the extras – if there are any – for a quick on-the-go weekday breakfast.Print
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix these ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs and the vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined. Be careful that you do not over mix.
- Fold in the chopped pecans.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased or lined muffin pan, filling each hole 2/3 full.
- Bake the pumpkin pecan muffins in a preheated oven at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and baked through.
- Cool them in the muffin pans for 5 minutes then move the baked muffins to a wire rack (affiliate link) and let them cool completely.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy To Make Breakfast Matcha Donuts Recipe
- Mini-Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted-Caramel Crunch Topping Dessert For Brunch
- How To Make Homemade Breakfast Tartlets
- Try This Lemon Mousse For An Elegant Brunch Dessert
- Labor Day Holiday Luncheon Ideas
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.