Are you looking for a breakfast menu idea that is easy to make, tasty and perfect for fall?
There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Pumpkin Recipes Are Perfect For Fall
A favorite seasonal fall food is pumpkin – and given that pumpkins are a fall crop that is readily available – that comes as no surprise.
From pumpkin pie to these easy to make, tasty pumpkin pecan muffins there is sure to be a favorite pumpkin recipe in your family.
This easy to make pumpkin pecan muffin is perfect for weekend breakfast ideas or even brunch!
Be sure to save the extras – if there are any – for a quick on-the-go weekday breakfast.Print
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda , baking powder , brown sugar , cinnamon and salt.
- Mix these ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs and the vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined. Be careful that you do not over mix.
- Fold in the chopped pecans.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased or lined muffin pan, filling each hole 2/3 full.
- Bake the pumpkin pecan muffins in a preheated oven at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and baked through.
- Cool them in the muffin pans for 5 minutes then move the baked muffins to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
Quick And Easy Cast Iron Skillet Cinnamon Roll Recipe
This quick and easy cast iron skillet cinnamon roll recipe starts with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. Then you customize them however you like.
Easy To Make, Tasty Pumpkin Pecan Muffin Breakfast Menu Idea
This tasty pumpkin pecan muffin recipe is easy to make and a wonderful breakfast menu idea! Make it for brunch or your Sunday breakfast menu!
Tasty Breakfast Recipe For Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
Quick, easy recipes for breakfast menu ideas are always popular, especially in today's fast paced world. This tasty breakfast idea for brownie batter overnight protein oats is delicious and if you are in a big hurry, but forgot to prepare this the night before, it can be ready to eat in just 30 minutes!