Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I did receive two loaves of bread to sample. I chose to share this recipe because I truly believed my readers would enjoy trying it. There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
This roasted veggie dinner with dijon drizzle shared from Natures Own Life is quick and easy to make!
For those nights when you know you need to eat, but want something healthier than take-out, this is ideal.
Here is the recipe.Print
Thanks to Nature’s Own Life for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- Pre-heat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut the carrots in half lengthwise.
- Place the carrots, onion and bell pepper on baking sheet.
- Toss the vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast them for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the asparagus.
- Continue roasting the vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until the vegetables begin to brown and are tender.
- Cool the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Stir together the mustard, honey and thyme while the vegetables are cooling.
- Spread four slices of toast with 1 teaspoon of the mustard mixture.
- Divide the vegetables evenly over the four slices of toast.
- Drizzle any remaining mustard mixture evenly over the vegetables.
- Top with the remaining slices of toast.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Bake
Keywords: vegetables, roasted veggies, roasted veggie sandwich, quick easy recipes
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy Tuna Salad
- Try This Simple, Delicious Vegetarian Dinner Tonight
- Bacon Maple Green Beans
- Braised Radish Greens with Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe For Sunday Brunch
- 16 More Organic Cooking Tips
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.