Are you looking for a simple, delicious idea for a vegetarian dinner tonight? This meatless meal is sure to satisfy your entire family and inspire you to create your next veggie-only dish.
You might notice I did not give exact amounts in the recipe. This recipe is a great way to use up those extra vegetables and fresh spices in your kitchen so they don’t spoil. Mix and match with what you have on hand. Feel free to swap ingredients or add a few extra vegetables. Experiment with seasonings too! Make the recipe your very own!
Be sure to take a moment to download your free printable recipe card. The card is is standard 3 inch by 5 inch design with blank lines that you can print onto card stock, write your favorite recipes on and add to your personal recipe collection.Print
- Olive oil
- Vegetables such as squash, peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplant, garlic.
- Fresh herbs such as basil, parsley and oregano.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop up some veggies, herbs and toss them in some olive oil. In this photo, we have pattypan squash, peppers, onions and tomatoes. Mushrooms, eggplant, garlic and plenty of other veggies also work.
- Add fresh herbs like basil, parsley and oregano.
- Mix all of the ingredients and wrap everything in foil, then place the foil pouch on a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 minutes.
Serving tip: Drizzle the vegetable mixture with your favorite balsamic reduction and serve over rice, quinoa or simply serve it as is.
I highly recommend the following articles:
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.