Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I did receive two loaves of Nature’s Own Life Bread to sample. I chose to share this recipe because I truly believed my readers would enjoy trying it. There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
This delicious recipe for Sunday Brunch is quick and easy to make plus it tastes great!
What I love about this recipe is it uses a number of fresh vegetables, which makes it a perfect summer treat when the garden is rapidly growing.
However, all of the fresh vegetables including the radishes with tops are available year-round in most grocery stores, so this is certainly not a “summer only” recipe.
I think the recipe tastes especially great on the Nature’s Own Life Bread because of how delicious this bread is.Print
Thanks to Nature’s Own Life Bread for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- 1 bunch radishes with tops
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 slices of Provolone cheese
- 4 slices of any Nature’s Own Life breads
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 thin onion slices
- 1 medium chicken breast, grilled and cut into strips
- Cut radish roots from greens and reserve radish roots for another use.
- Wash radish greens in cold water several times to remove all dirt and grit; dry in salad spinner or with paper towels.
- Chop greens, if desired.
- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook and stir radish greens and garlic 2 minutes or until tender and water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- For each sandwich, place one slice of cheese on one slice of toast.
- Top cheese with half the radish greens, a tomato slice, an onion slice and half the chicken.
- Top with another slice of toasted bread.
Keywords: braised radish greens, chicken strip recipe, quick easy recipes
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy Tuna Salad
- Roasted Veggie Dinner With Dijon Drizzle
- How To Eat Organic On A Budget
- 15 More Organic Cooking Tips
- 16 More Organic Cooking Tips
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.