- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ounce protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Banana slices
- Dark chocolate chunks
- Add the oats and milk to the container.
- Then add the protein powder, cocoa powder, salt and sweetener if desired.
- Stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes – and preferably overnight.
- When you are ready to eat this, remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Top the oatmeal with banana slices and chocolate chunks.
Keywords: tasty breakfast, brownie batter overnight protein oats, batter overnight protein oats, overnight protein oats, overnight oats