- 8 white carrots
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti – cooked drained
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce choose gluten-free
- 1 in jar of marinara sauce (choose one that is more blood red color rather than orange)
- fresh basil
- Start by peeling 8 white carrots, then carve them with small knife into a finger-bone shape.
- Once they are carved, steam them until they are al dente.
- Then set the carrots aside.
- Heat the various sauces in separate saucepans over medium heat, making sure to stir them occasionally so they don’t stick or bubble up.
- Place the warm Explore Cuisine black bean spaghetti in the center of four serving plates.
- Then ladle the alfredo sauce over the center of the spaghetti.
- Arrange the carrot phalanges over the sauce.
- Splatter marinara sauce over the entire dish, in a gruesome manner.
- Garnish with basil.