This Instant Pot spaghetti sauce is quick and easy plus you can use home canned tomato or spaghetti sauce or store bought – whichever you have on hand.
Why The Instant Pot Works So Well For Spaghetti Sauce
When the pressure releases, the sauce is ready to serve.
The Instant Pot is easy to use and has quickly become my favorite go-to small appliance in my kitchen!
Here is my recipe.Print
1 quart jar (or 105 ounce can) tomato sauce
1/2 pound hamburger
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sautee the hamburger in the Instant Pot (affiliate link) until it is brown.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top of the hambuger. Do not mix them together!
- Sprinkle the parmeasan cheese and spices on top of the tomato sauce.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot (affiliate link) and set it to high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally when the timer goes off.
- Remove the lid, rinse it off right away, then stir the contents of the spaghetti sauce together to combine.
- Serve immediately.
I prefer to cook my spaghetti seperately on top of the stove and add the sauce to the spaghetti on the plate instead of cooking the spaghetti in the sauce or adding the spaghetti to the sauce once it is cooked.
This makes it easier if there is too much leftover sauce to put the sauce into aand freeze it for the next time I need it.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Bone Broth Recipe
- How To Use The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Recipes
- Apple Crisp Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Pork BBQ Ribs
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.