Learning to make Instant Pot pork ribs has eleminated the need to go out to eat to get ribs that are tender, juicy and overflowing with BBQ sauce!
How To Make The Best Instant Pot Ribs From Frozen Meat
The pork ribs I used for this recipe were thawed, but you can cook them from frozen.
You just cook them an extra 30 minutes longer than what you normally would.
Instant Pot Country Pork Ribs Recipe
I’ve been cooking pork BBQ ribs for years – many different ways.
Best of all, the Instant Pot (affiliate link) is large enough that there is plenty to eat the night I make them and since there are only two of us there are leftovers for lunch the next couple of days.Print
- Cut the ribs into three equal sections.
- Combine the spices.
- Place the ribs on a large plate and rub the spices into the ribs.
- Add the beef broth to the bottom of the Instant Pot (affiliate link).
- Place the metal rack on the bottom of the Instant Pot (affiliate link).
- Arrange the seasoned pork ribs into a pyramid shape by standing them on end and laying them against one another.
- Sprinkle any left over seasoning over the top of the ribs.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot (affiliate link) and set the manual timer to 30 minutes (remember frozen ribs take a total of 60 mintes),
- When the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally, then place ribs on a broiler pan and brush with BBQ sauce.
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until the BBQ sauce is bubbly and slightly carmalized.
- Serve immediately.
How This Instant Pot Country Style Ribs Recipe Turned Out
I’ve cooked ribs a lot of different ways and I have to say for tenderness and flavor these were the best.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Bone Broth Recipe
- How To Use The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Recipes
- BBQ Oven Ribs Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.