- 1 quart jar (or 105 ounce can) tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound hamburger
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sautee the hamburger in the Instant Pot until it is brown.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top of the hambuger. Do not mix them together!
- Sprinkle the parmeasan cheese and spices on top of the tomato sauce.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set it to high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally when the timer goes off.
- Remove the lid, rinse it off right away, then stir the contents of the spaghetti sauce together to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: instant pot recipe, instant pot dinner, quick easy recipes, spaghetti sauce recipe