1 quart jar (or 105 ounce can) tomato sauce
1/2 pound hamburger
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sautee the hamburger in the Instant Pot (affiliate link) until it is brown.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top of the hambuger. Do not mix them together!
- Sprinkle the parmeasan cheese and spices on top of the tomato sauce.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot (affiliate link) and set it to high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally when the timer goes off.
- Remove the lid, rinse it off right away, then stir the contents of the spaghetti sauce together to combine.
- Serve immediately.