Disclaimer: I did receive my Instant Pot at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. Later when it quit working, I did purchase an Instant Pot on sale. All opinions are my own. I also include links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Apple crisp is a great dessert because it is sweet and tart, not to mention so easy to make.
This quick, easy instant pot recipe makes it super simple to make apple crisp by cutting down on wait time, but sticking to all of the traditional ingredients.
This is a perfect apple crisp for fall because it combines apples with cinnamon, sugar and butter – all of your favorite fall flavors!
A Crispy Topping Takes A Little Extra Work
While the topping doesn’t get as crispy as it would in the oven, finishing the dessert under the broiler to brown up the edges makes this dish even more delicious.
Apple crisp is a classic fall dessert that your family is sure to love, even if you don’t take the time to crisp up the crust.
What I love most about making this in an Instant Pot is how quick and easy it is.
Another option is to use home canned apples in place of the fresh apples.
That makes it perfect as an after the football game dessert or something you can quickly whip up when guests arrive.
Here is my recipe:Print
Apple Crisp Instant Pot Recipe
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 43 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Instant Pot
- Core and cube 6 apples.
- Place the apples in the bottom of the instant pot .
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture looks like small peas.
- Pour the crumb mixture over the top of the apples making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Put the instant pot lid on and set the valve to seal.
- Use the noodle setting and set the timer to 8 minutes. Once the correct amount of pressure builds up inside the instant pot the countdown timer will begin.
- When the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Set the oven to broil.
- Place the apple crisp in the stainless steel pan from the instant pot in the oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes to crisp up the topping.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: apple crisp recipe, instant pot recipes, desserts, quick easy recipe, dessert recipe
Other Delicious Apple Desserts