Disclaimer: I did receive my Instant Pot (affiliate link) at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. I also include links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
This pork tenderloin instant pot recipe is juicy and fork tender.
The liquid remaining in the pot would make a gravy that you could top the pork tenderloin with by whisking in 1 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch to the liquid and bringing it to a boil once the meat is done.
I chose not to do this and the meat was still delicious.
Here is my quick and easy instant pot recipe.Print
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 cloves black garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon powdered mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon Worcheshire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Providence
- Peel the black garlic and place it in the bottom of the instant pot (affiliate link).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bottom of the instant pot (affiliate link) except for the pork tenderloin.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the instant pot (affiliate link) and turn it once to coat both sides.
- Put the instant pot (affiliate link) lid on and make sure the valve is set to seal.
- Press the meat button and adjust the timer to 30 minutes.
- Once the correct amount of pressure is reached, the timer will start the countdown. This can take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the meat is done, allow the pressure to release naturally, then open the pot and remove the meat.
- Allow the meat to sit for 5 minutes uncovered – or 10 minutes under a foil tent (affiliate link) – then serve immedately.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- How To Use The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Bone Broth Recipe
- Blueberry, Vanilla, Cinnamon Flavored Water Instant Pot Recipe
- Apple Crisp Instant Pot Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.