Disclaimer: I did receive my Instant Pot at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. I also include links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
This pork tenderloin instant pot recipe is juicy and fork tender.
The liquid remaining in the pot would make a gravy that you could top the pork tenderloin with by whisking in 1 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch to the liquid and bringing it to a boil once the meat is done.
I chose not to do this and the meat was still delicious.
Here is my quick and easy instant pot recipe.Print
Pork Tenderloin Instant Pot Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot
- Peel the black garlic and place it in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bottom of the instant pot except for the pork tenderloin.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the instant pot and turn it once to coat both sides.
- Put the instant pot lid on and make sure the valve is set to seal.
- Press the meat button and adjust the timer to 30 minutes.
- Once the correct amount of pressure is reached, the timer will start the countdown. This can take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the meat is done, allow the pressure to release naturally, then open the pot and remove the meat.
- Allow the meat to sit for 5 minutes uncovered – or 10 minutes under a foil tent – then serve immedately.