This Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe is flavorful and easy to prepare.
It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner, or for feeding a crowd.
The best part about an Instant Pot is that it has a pressure cooker function.
This means that you can cook a meal in a fraction of the time.
Each dish is cooked with the help of steam and heats up quickly.
In addition to being fast, the Instant Pot uses less energy than other cooking methods as well as your oven.
If you want to know how to make this mouth-watering Pork Tenderloin, then you have come to the right place!
Why This Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Is So Good
This pork tenderloin is so full of flavor that you might think you aren’t actually eating pork.
It is so tender that it practically melts in your mouth.
The meat flakes apart easily with a fork and the beef gravy really pairs well with it.
Even the leftovers were really good!
I am not a fan of pork, as some of you know, but this recipe really blew me away.
The only other pork recipe I have made that even comes close to this one was the Essence Of Root Beer Crock Pot Roast.
Why You Should Cook Your Pork Tenderloin in the Instant Pot
Do you love pork and want to cook it in a way that it has the the best possible taste?
The pork tenderloin is one of the most popular cuts to cook in an Instant Pot since it’s high in protein and low in fat which means it’s quite lean.
When cooked in an Instant Pot, the pork tenderloin will be juicy, succulent, and full of flavor unlike when it is cooked using other methods.
It will also be the star dish on your family dinner table!
Here is my recipe.Print
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot
- Turn the Instant Pot on and set it to sauté.
- Melt the butter.
- Cut the pork tenderloin in half.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the Instant Pot and brown it on both sides.
- Sprinkle the spices on top of the pork tenderloin.
- Pour the lemon juice and soy sauce into the bottom of the Instant Pot and move the pork tenderloin around a little bit to make sure it is not stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Pour the gravy on top of the pork tenderloin.
- Place the Instant Pot lid on and make sure is sealed.
- Make sure the vent is closed.
- Select the meat button and set the timer to 15 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, select the meat button again and set the timer to 35 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the meat and place it on a platter, then drizzle some gravy over the top of the meat.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Keywords: instant pot pork tenderloin, pork tenderloin recipes, pork loin recipes, pork recipes, instant pot recipes, instant pot pork tenderloin, instant pot pork loin
Final Thoughts On This Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
When I went to make this recipe, the pork loin was not completely thawed, so I did cook it slightly longer than I did my other Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe.
The result was a pork tenderloin that I thought had more flavor and was a lot more tender than my original recipe.
Of course I did use different spices and a jar of pre-made gravy instead of chicken broth.
The one thing I loved the most about this recipe was that the pork tenderloin didn’t taste like pork, which I feel is a drier, bland meat in comparison to beef.
This Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin was very juicy.
I encourage you to give this recipe a try and let me know in the comment section below how it turned out.
If you have questions, feel free to leave them there as well!