- Cut the ribs into three equal sections.
- Combine the spices.
- Place the ribs on a large plate and rub the spices into the ribs.
- Add the beef broth to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the metal rack on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Arrange the seasoned pork ribs into a pyramid shape by standing them on end and laying them against one another.
- Sprinkle any left over seasoning over the top of the ribs.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and set the manual timer to 30 minutes (remember frozen ribs take a total of 60 mintes),
- When the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally, then place ribs on a broiler pan and brush with BBQ sauce.
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until the BBQ sauce is bubbly and slightly carmalized.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot
Keywords: pork recipes, instant pot recipes, BBQ rib recipe