Check out this awesome video that shows how to make a Halloween party drink recipe with limes, a special drink food coloring, basil and ginger ale!
Add a touch of Halloween decor to your homemade drinks using Martha Stewart bottle covers and treat bags!
18 Seedless Limes (2 cups)
1 3/4 cup cane sugar
Wilton Drink Coloring Kit
2 Liter Bottle of Ginger Ale
- Cut the limes in half.
- Juice the limes.
- Put the cane sugar in a gallon pitcher.
- Add the lime juice to the sugar and stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Fill the pitcher with water while continuing to stir it.
- Add the label to your wine bottle if desired.
- Fill the wine bottles with the lime and water mixture.
- Add two drops of the Wilton Drink Coloring color of choice to each bottle.
- Stir or shake to combine.
- Rim your glass using a sliced lime for the liquid and rimming sugar.
- Fill each glass about 3/4 full of ginger ale.
- Top the glasses off with the colored limeaid.
- Garnish with half a lime and a sprig of fresh basil.
Note: Other items you need are empty, clean wine bottles and labels. I used Martha Stewart bottle covers.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Pumpkin Shaped Rice Krispies Halloween Recipe
- Easy Halloween Decorations From Cheap Fake Pumpkins
- Garlicky Black Bean Spaghetti Spoons With Deviled Eyes
- Spooky Spaghetti Halloween Recipe
- Halloween Recipes And Ideas Round Up Post
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.