- Olive oil
- Vegetables such as squash, peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplant, garlic.
- Fresh herbs such as basil, parsley and oregano.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop up some veggies, herbs and toss them in some olive oil. In this photo, we have pattypan squash, peppers, onions and tomatoes. Mushrooms, eggplant, garlic and plenty of other veggies also work.
- Add fresh herbs like basil, parsley and oregano.
- Mix all of the ingredients and wrap everything in foil, then place the foil pouch on a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 minutes.
Serving tip: Drizzle the vegetable mixture with your favorite balsamic reduction and serve over rice, quinoa or simply serve it as is.