This sous vide pork chops recipe is made with spices you might not think about using when it comes to pork – cacao powder, cinnamon, chipotle, cumin and of course garlic.
The spices blend beautifully – and what you end up with is a very delicious, uniquely spiced pork chop that will keep everyone guessing just what it in it.
Cooking the pork chop sous vide means a piece of meat that is tender and juicy – exactly the way pork (or any piece of meat for that matter) should be.
Here is my recipe.
There are also links below to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.Print
Cocoa Spiced Sous Vide Pork Chops Recipe
- Set your sous vide machine to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the spices and put them in a large sealable bag.
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel.
- Place the pork chops one a time into the bag with the spices, seal the bag and shake to coat the pork chops.
- Place each pork chop into its own bag and vacuum seal.
- Once the water in the sous vide cooker reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, submerge the pork chops in the water .
- Cook for one hour.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag, allow them to rest for a ten minutes under a foil tent and serve.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Sous Vide Cherry Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Sous Vide Cornish Hen Recipe
- Top Round Roast Sous Vide Recipe
- Best Oven Chicken Breast Recipe Using Cast Iron Skillet
- Cooking With Banana Leaves Pork Chops Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.