- 6 apples, cored and cubed
- 3/4 cups old-fashion oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Core and cube 6 apples.
- Place the apples in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture looks like small peas.
- Pour the crumb mixture over the top of the apples making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Put the instant pot lid on and set the valve to seal.
- Use the noodle setting and set the timer to 8 minutes. Once the correct amount of pressure builds up inside the instant pot the countdown timer will begin.
- When the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Set the oven to broil.
- Place the apple crisp in the stainless steel pan from the instant pot in the oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes to crisp up the topping.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: apple crisp recipe, instant pot recipes, desserts, quick easy recipe, dessert recipe