One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemon balm is in herbal tea.
Lemon balm is one of those great smelling herbs that is known for taking over the garden, so I wanted to share with you this delicious lemon balm tea recipe, which you can make with or without the lavender flower buds.
Lemon Lavender Tea
When you pair lemon balm leaves and lavender flower buds you get a very fragrant lemon lavender tea that tastes great.
Lemon balm and lavender flowers are both touted for their relaxing properties.
While I am not a doctor and do not intend to give any medical advice, I do have to say that in my experience this lemon lavender tea definitely took the edge off my anxiety.
Here is my super easy lavender lemon balm tea recipe.
Lemon Balm And Lavender Herbal Tea Recipe
Here is a delicious tea herbal recipe that uses fresh lemon balm.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon balm leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender buds
- 4 cups water
- Pick fresh lemon balm leaves early in the morning right after the dew has dried.
- Rinse the lemon balm leaves quickly under cold water.
- Shake the excess water off the lemon balm then lay it on paper towels to dry.
- Remove the lemon balm leaves from the stems.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of packed lemon balm leaves.
- Put the lemon balm leaves into the container.
- Add 2 teaspoons dried lavender flower buds.
- Crush the lemon balm leaves and the lavender flowers.
- Pour 4 cups of hot water over the top of the plant material.
- Allow it to steep for 10 minutes.
- Pour the tea on top of ice and enjoy!
Note: You can use fresh lavender flowers if you have them in place of the dried ones.
Keywords: herbal tea, lemon balm tea recipe, lemon lavender tea, how to make lemon balm tea, herbal tea recipe
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Non Alcoholic Copycat Painkiller Cocktail Recipe
- Basil Strawberry Watermelon Flavored Fruit Water
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Carmelized Peaches With Lavender Flower Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.