This simple strawberry milkshake recipe is a healthy alternative to a morning breakfast that is quick and easy to make!
This milkshake is also an excellent source of energy.
Simply substitute the ice cream for yogurt if you want an extra healthy shake recipe.
Below is my recipe.
There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.Print
- 8 strawberries, prewashed
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon crushed strawberries (or strawberry syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaves
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender, until it is nice and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Don’t forget to add the froth on top of the shake before serving.
- Decorate as desired with whipped cream or a fresh strawberry or cherry.
Note: Garnish with mint and a strawberry.
Be sure to take a moment to download your free printable recipe card. The card is is standard 3 inch by 5 inch design with blank lines that you can print onto card stock , write your favorite recipes on and add to your personal recipe collection.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Basil Strawberry Watermelon Flavored Fruit Water
- Non Alcoholic Copycat Painkiller Cocktail Recipe
- Scented Geranium Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.