This strawberry basil infused water recipe is absolutely delicious!
While it is ideal to make when both strawberries and basil is in season, both of these items are readily available year-round at most grocery stores.
Here is the recipe.Print
- 4 Strawberries
- 5 Basil Leaves (any variety)
- 1/2 liter water
- Cut up the strawberries.
- Place all of the ingredients into a glass jar with a lid.
- Cover the glass jar with the lid.
- Let the strawberries and basil infuse into the water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve – with or without ice. You can strain the strawberries and basil out of the water if you prefer before you serve it.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: basil infused water, strawberry basil infused water, flavored water, water infuser recipe, basil water recipe, basil flavored water, easy tasty drinks, great drink recipes, infused fruit recipes, infused fruit water recipes
I hope you enjoy this strawberry basil infused water recipe.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Blueberry, Vanilla, Cinnamon Flavored Water Instant Pot Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Copycat Painkiller Cocktail Recipe
- Lemon Balm And Lavender Herbal Tea Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.