While it is ideal to make when both strawberries and basil is in season, both of these items are readily available year-round at most grocery stores.
Here is the recipe.Print
How To Make Strawberry Basil Infused Water
- Prep Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 1/2 liter 1x
- Category: Beverages
- Method: No Cook
- Cut up the strawberries.
- Place all of the ingredients into a glass jar with a lid.
- Cover the glass jar with the lid.
- Let the strawberries and basil infuse into the water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve – with or without ice. You can strain the strawberries and basil out of the water if you prefer before you serve it.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Blueberry, Vanilla, Cinnamon Flavored Water Instant Pot Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Copycat Painkiller Cocktail Recipe
- Lemon Balm And Lavender Herbal Tea Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.