This easy pomegranate lemonade drink recipe is delicious and refreshing regardless of the time of year.
A Seasonal Drink Recipe Idea
To create a party pleasing recipe that is ideal for the holidays – especially if you are looking for something that is non-alcoholic – add fruit that is in season, ice, rimming salt and slices of fresh lemons to whatever type of lemonade you prefer.
Pomegranate’s are in season around the holiday’s, so those are a good choice, but really any seasonal fruit works.
Here is how I go about creating this refreshing drink recipe that is quick and easy to make.
Easy Pomegranate Lemonade
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Beverages
- Method: No Cook
- Add four cups hot water and 1/2 cup pure cane sugar (the recipe on the box says to use 3/4 cup, but that’s too sweet for my taste) to the pitcher.
- Mix well.
- Add the entire bottle of lemon juice – or the juice of seven fresh squeezed lemons.
- Stir to make sure the sugar water and lemon juice are well mixed.
- Slice the fresh lemons in half.
- Then slice those half in half again.
- Then slice each half into fourths. Now you should have sixteen lemon pieces.
- If you are using rimming salt, slice one lemon in fourths and run a piece of lemon it around the top of the glass making sure to squeeze it ever-so-slightly so the lemon juice is released.
- Pour some rimming salt onto a small saucer, turn the glass upside down and gently rub the rim of the glass in the salt.
- As long as there is enough lemon juice on the rim of the glass, the salt will stick. Sometimes it is necessary to add a bit more lemon juice and repeat the process.
- Fill the glasses halfway up with ice.
- Add three of the small lemon slices and a tablespoon of pomegranate* to the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and top it off with lemonade.
- Add a lemon slice to the top of the glass and a straw.
- Serve immediately.
*Look for the containers of pomegranate pieces instead of buying the whole fruit.
Keywords: drink recipes, pomegranate lemonade, pomegranate recipes, lemonade recipe, drink recipes non alcoholic, drink recipes for kids
Final Thoughts About This Drink Recipe
I hope you will give this easy pomegranate lemonade drink recipe a try.
I am sure you will enjoy it.
I know that I did.
To make it look pretty and add even more flavor, try adding sprigs of mint – or lavender flowers – to the glass.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Homemade Eggnog Recipe
- Saffron Orange Morning Juice Recipe
- Christmas Party Drink Ideas
- Blueberry, Vanilla And Cinnamon Flavored Water
If you like this post, please pin it to your pinboard on Pinterest.