Thanks to Nature’s Own Life Bread for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- 1 bunch radishes with tops
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 slices of Provolone cheese
- 4 slices of any Nature’s Own Life breads
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 thin onion slices
- 1 medium chicken breast, grilled and cut into strips
- Cut radish roots from greens and reserve radish roots for another use.
- Wash radish greens in cold water several times to remove all dirt and grit; dry in salad spinner or with paper towels.
- Chop greens, if desired.
- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook and stir radish greens and garlic 2 minutes or until tender and water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- For each sandwich, place one slice of cheese on one slice of toast.
- Top cheese with half the radish greens, a tomato slice, an onion slice and half the chicken.
- Top with another slice of toasted bread.