Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I did receive two loaves of bread to sample. I chose to share this recipe because I truly believed my readers would enjoy trying it. There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy to make brunch idea that is sure to please your guests, give this avocado spread with cucumbers and sweet peppers a try!
This recipe is perfect for a summer brunch when you can simply pick some of the ingredients from your own garden.
My Experience With Nature’s Own Life Bread
My experience with this bread – both from the free loaves they sent me and loaves of bread I purchased at my local Meijer store is that bread is fresh and delicious.
It is softer than the bread I make myself, plus it does not contain artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and it has no high fructose corn syrup in it.
Thanks to Nature’s Own Life for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices of any Nature’s Own Life breads
- 8 slices English cucumber
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, cut in thin strips (yellow)
- 1/2 cup lightly packed watercress
- In small bowl, mash avocado with onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread onto 2 slices of bread.
- Arrange cucumbers, bell pepper strips and watercress over avocado mixture.
- Top with remaining slices of bread.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy Tuna Noodle Recipe
- Roasted Veggie Dinner With Dijon Drizzle
- Braised Radish Greens with Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe For Sunday Brunch
- Easy Tuna Salad
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.