These DIY cork snowflake ornaments are yet another adorable Christmas decor idea my friend Nanette Jett Marden came up with.
Here is how to make these cork snowflake ornaments.
- Cut each cork into six equal sized pieces.
- Lay the corks out in a circle and hot glue the sides together.
- Allow the hot glue to dry.
- Place the snowflake stickers on the corks. If they do not adhere, use a very thin layer of hot glue to secure them.
- Measure the twine to the length you want and cut it.
- Turn the snowflakes over so the backs are facing upward.
- Tie the twine together and place a section of it on the back of the cork.
- Use hot glue to attach the twine to the cork.
- Allow the hot glue to dry and then your snowflake cork decoration is ready to hang!
Final Thoughts On This Easy DIY Cork Snowflake Christmas Garland Decor Idea
I really love sharing DIY Ideas with you that are perfect for all age levels and this is another one of those ideas.
It is a great craft idea for a beginner too because it is so simple to make.
Be aware that cork board does absorb liquids, so it is best to use this for inside decor.
Now, if something is accidentally spills on the corks you might have to remove the sticker because of it getting stained, but the cork itself will dry.
In fact, many drink coasters are made of cork board.
I hope you give this project a try and if you do, please come back and leave your thoughts about it below.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Polymer Clay Christmas Glass Butterfly Ornaments
- How To Make Oven Baked Polymer Clay Christmas Ornaments
- How To Make Christmas Wreaths For Front Door Decor
- Christmas Recipes And DIY Ideas
- Ideas For Butterfly Christmas Decorations From DIY To Store Bought
Use the buttons on the right side to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.