Sometimes you want a homemade cheesecake recipe that looks different, especially on special occasions such as birthdays or holidays.
That is why this decorated homemade cheesecake recipe is perfect for those occasions!
There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Decorating A Homemade Cheesecake
Decorate it with sprinkles, edible gel pens, edible flowers or whatever other edible decorations you can come up with!
Why you could even create fancy garnishes using fruit if you wanted.
The possibilities are endless!
Because you cut the cheesecake into squares or rectangles before you decorate it, this recipe is perfect for brunch, a party appetizer or carry-in meal!
Here is my recipe.Print
Decorated Homemade Cheesecake Recipe
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 dozen cheesecake squares 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons cane sugar
For the cheesecake:
- 3 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon bourbon vanilla paste
- 3 eggs
- Edible gel pens
- Candy sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the butter in a 13 x 9 baking pan and place it in the oven as it is preheating. The butter melts quickly, so be sure to remove the pan as soon as the butter is melted.
- Allow the pan to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in the pan on top of the butter.
- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients together.
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, use the spoon to press the mixture into the bottom of the pan making sure the crust is even.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add the eggs to the cream cheese mixture and continue to blend on medium speed until everything is well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. The center of the cheesecake should be almost set, but not completely.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and cool it at room temperature. This takes about 30 minutes.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator overnight so the cheesecake is completely chilled and set.
- The next day cut the cheesecake into squares or rectangles, then decorate each bar with edible gel pens or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately or return the decorated cheesecake bars to the refrigerator.
- Be sure to store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Keywords: cheesecake, cheesecake recipe, dessert recipe, desserts
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake With Cheesecake In The Center
- German Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Mini-Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted-Caramel Crunch Topping Dessert For Brunch
- Try This Lemon Mousse For An Elegant Brunch Dessert
Use the buttons on the right-hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.