Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I was not paid anything to post this recipe nor to promote their links. I did not receive any product for review. This is simply a recipe I thought my readers would enjoy. All photos are property of Carrington Farms and I was given permission to use them. This post, does however contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and buy an item from that link, I get a small percentage of the money.
A no bake cookie recipe is great, especially during the summer because you simply make the cookies, then refrigerate them.
There is absolutely no baking involved.
Simply mix the ingredients, roll them into balls and refrigerate.
That’s all there is to this oatmeal peanut butter no bake cookie recipe.
Celebrate National Peanut Butter Lovers’ Month With This No Bake Cookie Recipe
Best of all, they only take an hour after being made to firm up in the refrigerator.
Here is the oatmeal peanut butter no bake cookie recipe.Print
Oatmeal Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- 1/3 cup Carrington Farms Flax Chia Blend
- 1/4 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, melted and cooled enough so chocolate chips don’t melt
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts or mini chocolate chips to roll cookies in
- Combine the flax chia blend, almonds, cinnamon, and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- In a large bowl whisk together the peanut butter, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Dump the contents of the bowl with the flax chia blend into the bowl with the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Scoop out a tablespoon- sized ball of the mixture, then roll the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball around in chopped nuts or mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the peanut butter balls for 1 hour, to allow the cookies to firm up so they are less sticky.
Keywords: Oatmeal Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe, no bake cookie recipe, no bake cookies, refrigerator cookies
Final Thoughts About This No Bake Cookie Recipe
This is an easy recipe for kids to make and it is full of good ingredients so you can feel good about letting your kids eat them!
Best of all, since this cookie dough does not contain eggs, it is ok to eat the dough left on the spoon or in the bowl.
This is also a really great recipe to whip up in the event unexpected guests arrive for the evening.
If you love this cookie recipe, or simply want to know all my tips and tricks for making holiday cookies, then be sure to sign up for my eCourse How To Make Holiday Cookies!
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Decorating Store Bought Holiday Cookies
- Christmas Round Up
- Christmas Party Drink Ideas
- Crescent Rolls Apple Pie Filling Dessert Recipe
- Homemade Egg Nog Recipe
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.