Thanks to Nature’s Own Life for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices of any Nature’s Own Life breads
- 8 slices English cucumber
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, cut in thin strips (yellow)
- 1/2 cup lightly packed watercress
- In small bowl, mash avocado with onion, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
- Spread onto 2 slices of bread.
- Arrange cucumbers, bell pepper strips and watercress over avocado mixture.
- Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: quick easy recipes, sandwich, brunch idea, sandwich recipe