Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I did receive two loaves of Nature’s Own Life bread to sample. I chose to share this recipe because I truly believed my readers would enjoy trying it. There are links below to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you’re looking for a delicious brunch idea that is sure to please, then serve this prosciutto, lettuce and tomato sandwich.
Brunch Idea Suggestions
Try making it with homemade pesto made with fresh basil, garden fresh arugula and sun ripened tomatoes.
Serve this sandwich with a glass of cold ice tea, a handful of your favorite chips or a garden fresh salad!Print
Thanks to Nature’s Own Life for allowing me to share this delicious recipe!
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices Nature’s Own Life Whole Grain Sugar Free Bread
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 cup lightly packed baby arugula
- 4 slices tomato
- Spread pesto on 2 slices of bread.
- Arrange arugula, prosciutto and tomato evenly over pesto; top with remaining bread.
Keywords: Prosciutto sandwich, sandwich, brunch idea, quick easy recipes
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Easy Tuna Noodle Recipe
- Easy To Make Brunch Avocado Spread With Cucumbers And Sweet Peppers
- Roasted Veggie Dinner With Dijon Drizzle
- Braised Radish Greens with Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe For Sunday Brunch
- Easy Tuna Salad
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.