Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I did receive three hams from Frick’s Quality Meats in order to compete in the Frick’s Blogger Recipe Challenge. All opinions are my own.
The best part of making this easy brunch appetizer honey ham recipe is that no cooking is involved because the Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices is fully cooked!
Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices Appetizers
Simply marinade Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices, prepare the dill pickles, tomatoes and cheese then stack the kabobs!
This recipe makes a perfect appetizer to serve for brunch, an easy holiday or party appetizer or even a delicious appetizer to serve when unexpected guests arrive.
Not to mention, these easy brunch appetizers are a great way to use up the last of that honey ham recipe you made for the holidays.
They are ready in a little over an hour, but if you keep pre-marinated meat on hand, they literally take 10 minutes or less to assemble!
Here is how to make an easy ham glaze.
- 1/4 cup Lemon Ginger Zest Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Sea salt.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Use immediately.
- Category: Condiments
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: easy ham glaze, ham glaze, ham glaze recipe, quick easy recipes
Here is the easy brunch appetizer honey ham recipe.Print
This easy brunch appetizer honey ham recipe is quick, easy and delicious!
- Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices
- Easy Ham Glaze (see the recipe above)
- Pepper Jack Chunk Cheese
- Havarti Thin Sliced Cheese
- Dill Pickles
- Slice the Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices into squares or long strips, depending on your personal preference.
- Place the Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices into a bowl and pour the marinade on top of it.
- Place the bowl into the refrigerator and allow the marinade to soak into the meat for an hour.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Slice the dill pickles into small slices.
- Slice the Havarti cheese into squares.
- Cube the pepper jack cheese.
- Begin layering the food onto a skewer starting with the tomato, then the dill pickle.
- Layer the ham and Havarti cheese.
- Finish the kabob with a chunk of pepper jack cheese.
- Once you have made enough for your get together, you are done.
- Serve them immediately or refrigerate the kabobs until it is time to serve them.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: Easy Brunch Appetizer, Honey Ham Recipe, pork recipe, ham recipe, appetizer recipe
Of course, you can substitute other types of cheese or even something else in place of the tomatoes or pickles depending on your personal preference.
I loved the taste of the Frick’s Quality Meats Applewood Smoked Sliced Ham With Natural Juices and I loved that it was already sliced.
That was a real time saver.
It is versatile enough to serve just as it is, to make sandwiches with, these appetizers or any of your favorite recipes that include ham.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Maple Bourbon Glazed Precooked Ham In A Dutch Oven On The Grill
- Honey Marinade Ham With Spiced Orange Sauce
- Cooking Ham Steak In A Cast Iron Skillet
- How To Make Cheese Broomsticks
- Christmas Party Drink Ideas
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the page to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.